Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Mery,

I wish You miraculous Your Day

with love

Marie

http://youtu.be/yAAVf-VKTBY

Hi Marie and know Mery's birthday today through FB but she is not on the birthday calendar list here and if she wants to be she has to contact Dianna Shipman to be added.  Not everyone wants to be on an open forum as this is for on FB it is amongst "friends" whereas on here it is automatically out to the public.....get what I mean Marie ??? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all, I'd like to underline the birthday of one of my friends, James Duckworth, today February 11. He doesn't post often, but he does occasionally. Happy birthday to you James, hope you have a very special day and that you get at least the promise of a concert soon in the U.K.. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy birthday to you James & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

Yes indeed a Happy, Happy Birthday James and hope you've had and are still having a wonderful day !!! :)   Have one on me James.....slainte !!! lol 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy birthday James. Hope all your wonderful dreams for the year comes true. God bless.

Patience

Popping on to wish Sheroda a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a terrific day Sheroda !!! :)   As I said on FB I do hope you don't mind my choosing name "nearest" to yours .....hope okay !! :)  Enjoy Mr. Bolton !!! :)

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/happy-birthday/michael-bolt...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday Sheroda! Have a very special day, filled with little attentions and I hope you spend it doing the things you love.  Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthady Sheroda, have a miraculous Your Day

my wish from Prague

As Sheroda can't access MB's eCard I made for her have done a birthday card with pics from the video just for her so here it is and sorry about that Sheroda but as I said, some people having problems to do with whatever browser.  Remember Michael is singing to you too ......  "What day is today ??   Today is your birthday Sheroda.  It's the 24th day of February and your a sexy babe today ......"    Hope you are having a fantastic day !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday to you Sheroda & celebrate it good with many more returns.Serhoda

Happy birthday Sheroda. Many more happy and prosperous birthdays ahead. God bless. Much love.

Patience

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service