Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Kaleigh. Neat on the MB birthday greeting and so nice of AG to do that for you which I know absolutely made your birthday the best !!!! :).

Kathy T. :)

Popping on to wish Ivana a Happy, Happy Birthday and to hope you have a wonderful day and that it is just the start of an equally wonderful year....have fun Ivana, have FUN !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Ivana, happy birthday liebling, I wish you a very special day, doing the things you love, including a big dose of our Michael and I also wish you to get the promise of a concert for you soon. Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, I just want to take a minute and wish my little Norwegian friend Janniche a wonderful and happy birthday! She doesn’t post often any more because she’s pretty busy, but we do keep in touch on here. Happy birthday Janniche and may all your dreams come true! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Bithday Janniche xo

I'm a bit late but hope not too late to wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday Janniche and hope have had a wonderful, wonderful day and that it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you !!! :)   At this rate, with all these birthdays, you will soon be as old as me and then I can call you "granny" !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am very late but I hope you had a very special birthday filled with a lot of fun, Ivana. Hugs,

I hope you too had a very special birthday, Janniche :).

Happy Birthday wishes too to anyone I have missed this month. Hugs,

Happy birthday to you Ivana & janniche a happy birthday & celebrate it good with many more returns. Hope you have a Michael event(s) this year as I'm hoping for 1 too. :)

Happy belated birthday to Janniche and Ivana. Hope you both had fun. Many more birthdays full with love, great health and prosperity. Much Love

Patience

Hope you can access this section okay today Kathy T for I'm popping on here to wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a fabulous day and first of all comes a SPECIAL DELIVERY from Michael Bolton just for you..................

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view?i=623327300&m=4837....

..................and secondly comes the "ordinary" birthday card just from me...............

Have a wonderful day Kathy !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday dear Kathy (T). I hope you have a wonderful day!

Big birthday hug!

Nicolette xx Afbeeldingsresultaat voor happy birthday

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service