Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your wishes, Robin R. It was a wonderful day. Kisses from France <3

Happy belated birthday to you Francoise. May God bless you with many joyous birthdays. Much love.

Patience

Thank you Patience :) Huge hugs and kisses xxx

Hi all, I want to take the time to wish my sweet friend Nicolette a very happy and wonderful birthday. May you have health and nothing but happiness ahead and may all your dreams come true sweetie, take care and God bless. Bisous and big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

P.S.: Thanks Gail for uploading the updated documents and you're very welcome. <3

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Nicolette and I hope your special day is full of sweet surprises :). Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy birthday to you Nicolette & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Thank you so much Robin for the birthday wishes!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Thank you dear Kathy for thinking of me!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Nicolette

by Marie from Prague

Adding my birthday wishes to all those celebrating the Month of May too.I'm way behind on this thread and hope everyone has had a wonderful day on their birthdays here!!!

Happy Birthday to one and all!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you Robin!!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Thanks for the beautiful birthday wishes Marie!!

Hugs, Nicolette xxAfbeeldingsresultaat voor thank you Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service