Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to Joan Barnett, have a great MB-filled day and hope you get at least the promise of Michael concerts in the U.K. soon! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

P.S.: Also a happy belated birthday to my friends who don't post often, which is why I'm sorry I've missed. :D 

Happy Birthday Joan !

All the best to Youuuuu!

with love

Marie from Prague

Bonjour Joan :)

fabulouslyyyyyyyyyy Happy Birthday to you Love and smiles on your way

Happy, Happy Birthday Joan and best wishes for a fun day of celebration for you !! :).

Kathy T. :)
Happy Birthday Joan. I hope you have a wonderful and fun filled day. Wishing you all Gods blessing today and always Amen. Much love.

Patience

Happy Birthday Mar,

and all the best into Your life

with love Marie

Hola mi Mar,
Les deseo un feliz cumpleaños maravilloso que este nuevo año estará lleno de amor y sonrisas
Besos y abrazos <3

Happy, Happy 50th Birthday Jacqueline and I hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful day and that it proves to be the start of an equally wonderful year for you ... Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday dear Jacqueline, I hope you've been having a wonderful day filled with little attentions from everyone. I wish you  the best of health and nothing but happiness for your special day and upcoming year. Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Jacqueline, you share the same B'Day as my husband!

I hope you had a great day!

Robin in MD :)

Happy birthday to you Jacqueline & celebrate it good with many more returns. If I missed anyone's birthday out here, I truly am sorry but happy birthday to all of you & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

A Very Happy Belated Birthday to you Jacqueline and I hope it was a good one !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service