Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Eileen

by Marie from Prague

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Eileen and I hope your day full of sweet surprises and lots of fun :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Eileen,

Hope you have a wonderful Bolton Birthday!

Luv ya, 

Joy

NJ

Happy belated birthday to you Eilene & celebrate it good with many more returns. Hmm. Bolton birthdays. Love to have 1.

Popping on to wish Dianna a wonderful, wonderful birthday .... Happy Birthday Dianna and hope you have a super day and it proves to be the start of a terrific year for you ...Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

G'day Dianna, wishing you a wonderful birthday full of special moments and a yearful of blessings. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Happy Birthday to You Dianna,

have a wonderful time

with love Marie from Prague

Bonjour Dianna :)
I wish you a fabulous, amazing Happy Birthday :) Happiness Giant Hugs

Happy, Happy Birthday Diana and I hope all of your wishes come true.....have a wonderful day !! :) Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi everyone, I want to take a minute to acknowledge my friend Jeremy's birthday. He's a busy guy and unfortunately doesn't have much time for the forum, but I still want to wish him a wonderful day doing the things he loves: happy birthday Jeremy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy birthday Eileen, Dianna and Jeremy. I wish you all the best that life has to offer. May all your birthday wishes come true. God bless. Much love.

Patience
I also want to wish anyone that I missed their birthday a Happy Belated Birthday. Much love.

Patience

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service