Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd also like to wish a belated happy birthday to Joy Baxter, who's birthday it was yesterday the 20th. Sorry we're late sweetie, but hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be. :D

Chère Françoise, je te souhaite un très joyeux anniversaire ma belle et j’espère que tu as été gâtée d’amour et de petites attentions aujourd’hui! Now Christine, I hope you’re having a wonderful birthday, doing the things you love, surrounded by special people. Take good care and hugs to all, sincerely/câlins, sincèrement, Ssylvie Qc Canada :D

Merci ma chère Sylvie . Prends soin de toi .

Gros bisous .  Françoise

Thank you Sylvia for this great pic ! It was an extraordinary day !! 

Wonderful Sunday for you and yours :) 

Françoise

Dear Francoise, happy happy Birthday to You, have a wonderful time

https://youtu.be/nQoA2lH1gOo

Your friend Marie

Joyeux anniversaire Françoise

Bisous

Happy birthday Francoise. Wishing you many birthdays ahead. And happy belated birthday to everyone else I missed their birthdays. Much love

Patience

Thank you very much Patience . 

Wonderful Sunday for you and yours .

Big kisses .

Françoise

Merci Katia . Une bonne journée avec tout mon petit monde .

Prends soin de toi . Bisous .

Françoise

Thank you my dear Marie . We are very smart ;) . I love this song and in addition it is in French. <3 <3  <3  .

Merci beaucoup . Lots of love .

Françoise

Hi everyone,  I'm coming in with multiple wishes again today. First, I'm sorry it's belated, but I want to wish my sweet friend Nicolette a belated happy birthday, which was  yesterday, the 25th. I hope you've had a glorious day, filled with little attentions from those you love: bisous sweetie! Now today, a very happy birthday to Sandy Brooks: I wish you a very special fun-filled and MB filled day, take good care. Big hugs to both of you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

No excuse for me but have to say thanks for reminder Sylvie....my heads too full of "Popstar" right now...LOL

Firstly, belated birthday wishes to you Nicolette....after being so good and sooooooo well ahead I fall behind at last hurdle, sorry but hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day yesterday....Happy Birthday !!! :)

......and a Happy Birthday to you Sandy and thought you might like this one.....just sorry there is no sound with it and you can't pull Michael out of his little "envelope" but hope you enjoy !!! lol   Happy Birthday and hope you are having a fantastic day !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Happy birthday to you Nicolette & everyone else I may have missed & celebrate it good with many more returns. You too, Francoise.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service