Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie and a very happy birthday to you: may this be the perfect capper to a very lucky year MB-wise and here's to many more! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Happy Birthday Kerie, hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx
Hello Kerie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

My wishes the best

Have a very very very good day !!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERIE!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!
DO SOMETHING FUN!!
ROBIN :)
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day followed by a wonderful year!! My last few weeks have been my birthday present, so it has been FUN!! Hope my next year will be as great!!
Also happy birthday to Martha and Marileen ..
Kerie
Hi,
Kerie, Martha, Marileen
Happy Birthday !!! I hope you
have a wonderful one.
Take care
Mariu
Happy birthday Jude .Hope you have a fab day .xx
May all your wishes come true Jude
Love Dianna xxx

BoltonBabe Birthday is 23 rd October
Here hoping you have a fantasic day
Love Dianna xxx

Hello Boltonbabe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HAVE A VERY VERY VERY GOOD DAY, WITH ALL MY WISHES.... Bye BD
Jaana here's wishing you the very best for the 30th and always
Love Dianna xxx

Hi Jaana, happy birthday sweetie! We know you got your present last week but hope you can take the time and relive it through pictures and videos for your birthday treat today!Take care sweetie and have a fabulous birthday! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service