Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah its my stepdaughters 21st birthday today and while i was looking on line to find events that happened i found Michael was num 1 with How am i supposed to live without you on this day 4th Feb 1990 .Now theres an excuse to get Mb played at her party ,lol
No way ,Its just easier to call her that for these purposes,lol

Hi Helena,

Do you know something - it is your BIRTHDAY today - HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Helena .......have a super, super, super time and remember to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and have FUN, FUN and then more ***** FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol.   Happy Birthday my wee "nutty" Brooklyn friend - see you later alligator !!!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

Hi Helena

Hope you a lovely fun filled day

Love Dianna xxx

Hi, Helene

Happy Birthday !!! All the best

Take care

Mariu

Helena, Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!

Hugs!
Love Eileen xx

Happy Birthday Helena!!

Hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx

Happy birthday Helena xx

Hey helena, have a wonderful birthday my “groovy” friend! Enjoy all the attention and pampering you’re getting today and hope you have the energy to make it last all weekend long! And thanks for adding your enthusiasm as a part of this forum: buon compleanno la mia amica ricca di noci!! Lol Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Attachments:

Hi Sylvie,

That is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!  OMG Helena will love it !!!!!!!  :)))))))))

Sylvie.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

Hey wee one, hope Helena does. She should see the message in a couple of hours, during her lunch. Did you listen to the file and did you know you can download it? In case you don't know how, you just click on "save target as" and you can listen to it all day in a few weeks... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Did as you told me - up came a wee box - download complete - WOW !!!!!!    But do I have to wait a few weeks to listen to it all day ??????   LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service