Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101724

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Rocio Kathy and Silvia
A little late , Happy Birthday !!!
Hope you had a wonderful one. Wishing you all the best
Take care
Mariu
Silvia here's wishing you a lovely day for the 30th
Love Dianna xxx

Sorry .Happy birthday to Silvia ,Rocio and Kathy .Hope you all have a lovely day.xx
Happy belated birthda ywishes to you Rocio, my darling friend XXXXX I hope you had the best day ever!!!

Happy birthday wishes for Sylvia and Kathy for tomorrow.

I hope you have an amazing day and are treated like royalty.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Audrie here's wishing you a wonderful day full of love and happiness

Happy belated birthday Rocio! Happy Birthday to Sylvia and Audrie! Have a great day both of you!!!
Imagine MB singing Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Robin :)
Dearest Rocio,Sylvia and Audrie I wish you all a verry happy birthday...beter late than never.
I wish you all lots of love and health in the new year to come.
lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Audrie
Sorry girl, I missed your birthday,
I hope you had a wonderful day
Take care
Mariu
I have a birthday book at my place with Family and friends birthday's in it and at the start of each month there is a little rhyme

FOR JUNE

Birthstone agate,pearl,moonstone or alexandrite

Here is the one for June

Who comes with Summer to this earth
And owes to June her day of Birth
With ring of Agate on her hand,
Can health,wealth,and long life command.

I will try and remember to do this for each month so those celebrating can learn a little some of the month they were born

I am born in June and have an agate ring made up, many years ago now and even though it is a little bulky I wear it and never take it off!
I take it off but not for long :)

Love Dianna xxx
Thanks Dianna, that's lovely. I am a June birthday person and so is my husband and my soon to be 100 year old grandmother!1 This is lovely..THANKS!
Robin :)
Hope you have a great day Tania

Love Dianna xxx
Jacqueline here's wishing you a great day filled with love and happiness

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service