Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Happy, Happy Birthday to you Rocio and I hope have the most wonderful day imagineable - Happy Birthday !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hola Rocio,

Espero que todos tus deseos se hagan realidad. ¡Feliz cumpleaños!!!

Abrazo, Nicolette de Holanda xx

Hola Kathy, gracias! Lol I did take some Spanish lessons in high-school but haven’t practiced much. Spanish has the same latin root as French, so  I rely on that for the way I build a sentence, but also on Bablefish, which is blind-friendly. :D I should ask Juliet about the site she uses, it seems more accurate and less like an “Ikea translation”! lol Take care sweetie. Abrazos, sinceramente, Sylvie from Canada :D

Here's wishing Silvia many happy returns for her special day

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Sylvia from Texas, have a wonderful birthday and best wishes for nothing but happy days to come, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Woops, I've just been made aware that I had the wrong Sylvia, I'm sorry... Well, this is getting to be an epidemic of Sylvias, isn't it? :D Pardon my mistake, but I don't think I've ever read any of Silvia's posts, but none the less, I'll transfer my wishes to her, because she might either only post in the photo section or be a lurker, like I used to be! Happy birthday Silvia and many happy returns, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I know I could have deleted my previous post, but I feel this is so much nicer... :D

I wish I knew HOW to delete a previous post!!! LOL Well....a MOST Happy Birthday to the original Sylvia this time around!!! I thought all the "Kathy's" were confusing enough!!! Thanks for enlightening me Sylvie :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, to delete your post, either under or next to your name on top of your post, there should be a “delete” link, click on it, then wait a few seconds  and the word "save" should appear under your post. Click on “save”. Technically, if you refresh the page, I think it should be deleted. It took me a while to learn that myself, so I try to be very careful of what I type. :D Try it and let me know. Hope that helps. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Why of course Sylvie Solver!!! I will try it when I have nothing important to say....I know....that is every post!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Sylvia!! I hope you had the most amazing day and were treated like a Princess.

Love Jennifer XX

Happy Birthday for Audrie for tomorrow too.

Sending you wonderful birthday wishes for a fun filled day.

Love Jennifer XX

Happy Birthday Audrie!  Hope you have a wonderful day Tomorrow!!

Love Eileen xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service