Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianna,

You are right my birthday was 11th April and to my knowledge the only other Sylvia  with a "y" is Sylvia in Texas and I believe her birthday is 19th October !  Sylvia, Texas, is known on the site as "Sylvia" therefore possibly to aleviate confusion between us I should be "Sylvia D"!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wee One....you are Sylvia YWSF!!!!! Please oh please?????? LOL 

Joy...love the happy face with a VERY confused look on his face!!!!! My head is spinning over all the fan names! It is fun having LOTS of names though!!!!

Kathy and LAFD bob

Hey Kathy, I agree about the YWSF initials to define Sylvia. I think we'd wonder who is "Sylvia D"! lol However, since wee one's user name is Sylvia Doughty, it makes sense that this would be the name on the calendar. Awh, I wish I could see the "confused face" icon... What would that look like as an emoticon? lol Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie.....will the real Sylvia please stand up???????? LOL  Ok...I will settle for Sylvia D if it is written like this Sylvia :D

Of course WE could ask her what she prefers!!!!!!!!! lol  Maybe not....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I thought that the "D" after my name everybody would definitely associate with me without even knowing my surname - especially a capital "D" as on the "Dunces" cap .....I am not too sure about YWSF it is kinda' going into the realms of YMCA - sure there could be another song in there somewhere though !!!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Sylvia!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

The Audrey who's birthday it was today is the UK fan Audrey Quinn. I've edited the details on the calender Dianna to avoid any confusion for future 'audrey's' birthdays!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Jennifer I just realised this and was coming here to do the same thing!

Love Dianna xxx

Ha Ha Ha!! As my Nanny would say' Great minds think alike' She would follow this very quickly with  ' And fools seldom differ!' Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

So Audrey Quinn

Many happy returns again :)

Love Dianna xxx

Carol Black's Birthday is the 31st of May as well

Many happy returns Carol

Leesa Gamble's Birthday is also May the 31st

Wishing you the very best

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service