Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks everybody for all these beautiful wishes

i am posting a picture of Caitlyn and Seanna (Slyvie she is in love with her little sister :)

This was taken at the Hospital Seanna is about 14hrs old (Caitlyn is 5 in July)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for the photo! You can see how happy she is with her little sister, so adorable!!

Nicolette xx

Thanks Dianna for putting in that picture - truly beautiful and one to treasure  !! :)  Thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

dianna

congratulations to you and your family she is a beautiful baby and her sister looks so happy and proud thanks for putting up for everyone

love helen x

Oh Dianna, how sweet! Wow, I’m a big ball of emotions this morning: this reminds me of the picture I have of my own daughter Sarah holding her little sister, when we took my second daughter Olivia home. Sarah was 7 at the time. It’s Olivia’s birthday today and it’s her first birthday away  from home. Thanks for the memories Dianna and enjoy this perfect picture of bliss! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'd like to wish your daughter Olivia a wonderful birthday Sylvie

It's great to see her join :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thank you Dianna :)

And to think that Michael made a tv appearance just for you Olivia on your birthday..LOL

Kathy and LAFD bob

LOVE THIS photo Dianna.. Both adorable girls...AWWW. CONGRATULATIONS!! Love her name too!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin

Love Dianna xxx

Two little cutie patooties I say Dianna!!!! :)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks everyone

Love Dianna xxxxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service