Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, well, to show that I have done my homework, I will wish Nichole a very happy birthday! She’s one of my friends and part of the lower demographics of this site. And speaking of lower demographics, I want to wish the happiest of birthdays to a new member who joined about a month ago, my very own daughter Olivia who turns 19 on June 16th! She’s of course, been raised on Michael and I’m blessed that she enjoys his music! She decided to join, mostly to look around and I don’t know that she’ll post much if at all, but I’m just so tickled that she joined! A very happy birthday to you Pussycat, much success in all your endeavors and all the happiness in the world always! Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Mom xoxoxoxo

P.S.: I love you!

P.P.S.: No, I didn’t forget to write it before, but this is our thing because we’re both fans of that movie… I know, awww… :D

A Happy, Happy Birthday Olivia - hope you have an absolutely wonderful, fun filled day and here is a little bouquet of flowers delivered by Michael just for you :-

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you very much Dianna and Sylvia! She signed up as Olivia Aubé. I've sent her this page and can't wait to hear her reaction! :D thanks girls, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Lool, Sylvia, thank you!

Hi Olivia,

I whish you a very Happy Birthday!!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Thank you Nicolette!

May all you dreams come true Nichole on this your special day

Love Dianna xxx

thanks Mom :D

Hi Olivia.......and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! I got word from "someone" that she had a family member lurking....LOL  Your mom is a sweetheart!!!  Don't be too mad.... ;) ....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Ahahaha, thank so much, and of course my mom is awesome :P I'm more than happy people are wishing me happy birthday lol :)

What a perfect way to "meet" us all in Boltonland Olivia .....by sharing your birthday here!!! Aren't moms just so wonderful??? We never forget our babies no matter WHERE they are!!!! :)  Stay safe sweetie and ALWAYS call your mom or write or text or email...lol....just say hi very often.....lol..... in any manner so she won't worry!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love you Kathy! lol Now she'll think I've been telling stories about her! lol I can't complain Kathy,Olivia's a good kid with a good heart and a little nutty like her mom... Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service