Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin here's wishing you a fun filled day full and love and happiness
Love Dianna xxx

AWWW Dianna this is adorable. Thank you, it will be fun tomorrow, I'm off work for my birthday..That's always a good thing!! This online greeting is lovely. THANK YOU!!!! You are too kind!!!!!
Hugs,
Robin :)
Have a wonderful 'Birthday Day Off' tomorrow Robin.

I hope your family spoil you.

love Jennifer XXXX
Happy Birthday!
To Dejah, Sharon and Robin,
Hope your day is full of laughter, good eats and of course Michael's Music!!!

Kellie
Thanks Jennifer and Kellie. They had a dessert for my birthday at the office today since I'm not there tomorrow. It was nice..We all take turns where I work doing birthdays.

Hi Robin,
Glad to hear you had a nice Birthday at work. now put on Michael to make the day even more special love...
What was your dessert? Hopefully Michael! I always like to play Michael on my Birthday! WWWWHHHOOOO a very fine dessert!!!

Kellie
Chocolate Mousse Pie!! It was wonderful!!LOL
I will be playing MB in the car doing some errands that's for sure!!!
Happy Birthday Robin, have a lovely day and enjoy your day off :)

Love Deb xx
Robin,
Happy Birthday, my friend!!!! Have a relaxing and fun day tomorrow and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having!!!!

Kathy
Hey Kathy, THANKS SO MUCH for your post and good wishes. I plan on it my friend. See you in a few weeks for our trip!!!

Thanks Deb, I will do my best!!!!
I want to wish Dejah, Sharon and Robin a great day with lotssss of love with all your dear once and many more years to come with lots of good health.
Lots of love Jacqueline and big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service