One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Superb Sylvia......THANKS!!!!!! Oh my :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You are getting old Janniche - needing that ice truck and, more importantly, knowing why you need it - oh you are definitely getting old-er...........one Joy ice truck coming up  :-Don't use it all - the rest of us might need some soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Heheheehehehehe Janniche :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

How about this Ivana and everyone else - GORGEOUS or what  - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! :)

That smile is just to die for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Those are nice pictures of Michael with his perfect Smile:)! Thanks for sharing!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Ohhh! That smile, Gorgeous!! ;-)

Thank you Sylvia!!

Nicolette xx

And how about this one, Sylvia :-)¨

or maybe this one:

They are an absolutely gorgeous set of pictures because Michael looks so happy - it is great to witness that and I wish we could find out what the joke was from the last one you have put in Ivana - something certainly made him chuckle !! :)

MB is so happy when he plays golf.  He seems to just have fun and enjoy the people he's with and doing something enjoys besides his work!!! Love all the smiles too!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Oh my....gorgeous set of photos I say!!!! His love of golf definitely shows through the camera lense that is for sure!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Ivana! You know exactly what I like!! ;-) It is the combination eyes and smile!!! LOL (first photo!)

Have a great weekend!!

Nicolette xx

Oh Ivana....doesn't get any better now does it!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service