One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think something was biting him, he looks in pain! And he's running, maybe it was a Bee or something! Poor thing:)!

He's got all of Us and he knows it, so why does he need another woman to run his life? I don't think he wants to be tyed down!

Of course that's just my 2 cents! LOL:)!

Keep those pix coming!

Mary (M&M's)!

My computer is playing up like nothing on earth but at least I have managed to get photo over here !!   Mary we get all the photos from Zimbio and they send out e-mails when they get new photos of Michael in and Robin has started a thread where she put the link to the golf photos and Eva M has put in another link showing the Getty Images photos - you become a member and then as I say they e-mail you when they get approved photos !! :)

The one above is from the concert he did at the Royal Courts of Justice on Friday - have quite a few from there !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I put the link for the prof Zimbio pics of the performance in my other thread too so all the links for the Make A Wish event are together.  This is one of those pics Sylvia just put here. I like that Zimbio site and it's nice they email the pics of Michael!!!

Thanks for putting this one here Sylvia!!! Nice!!

Robin in MD :)

...."He needs a right woman to tell him what is good for him. I think I knew someone for that job".....

Which one? :-)))

Ivana

Which woman? LOL

Ivana

I really like this picture of Michael.....way cool!!!   :)

Helena...xx.....

Yeah and all his shirt buttons are just about to pop too - Michael will you get a shirt that fits you or just leave ALL the buttons open  - just trying to tempt us that is all he is doing - darn tease !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

BAD DUDE.....looks like Scarface!! Where is the gun?.........RELOADED!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL too funny  :)

Robin in MD:)

LOL Kathy!!!!  :)

Helena..xx..

Wee one.....Did you notice the shirt that he was wearing with Millie on his lap at the restaurant?  That one also looks kinda tight on him!!  I think we need to take him shopping.....LOL!!!!  :)

Helena...xx..

Love your caption Kathy especially when you go back and look at the picture - absolutely brilliant.....maybe that is what we should do on here, in our quieter moments, create a thread with "certain" pictures and ask for captions and then get Michael to pick the best....well he is not doing a lot, is he; bound to have the time for that or possibly we could ask him if we could maybe, just maybe have some signed photos and run our own wee competitions...just something else daft I thought about and I think I am going through something that might be called "the old age crisis !!!" scared my brain stops !!   But, seriously, if anybody up for and if I could arrange some wee prizes I would do for the group and if it had Michael' s and Admin's agreement I would take it on board - no problem......and I am not saying this on just a whim I have thought about how it could be conducted  and I believe successfully and very fairly too and as I said I would be willing to do if the majority were for the idea and we get approval for !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service