One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gloria for finding that and putting it in here for after Robin had said about the song  I was trying to find video and couldn't  ......nothing knew there then, eh ??? LOL   As you say the video is hysterical and thanks again for putting in Gloria !!! :)  I'll need to find that other link as yours can only be viewed in the States.....there is one about because I have seen it and I will find it !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok , I have never heard about this until just now, but if it wouldn't skip so much I know I would really LMAO:)! Pretty cool treasure!

Thanks for sharing! Michael looked good:)! At the end he looks at theCindy Lauper what-to-be and has this look on his face that is PRICELESS! He's like ok, you can shut up now...LOL!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

So glad you managed to see it Mary for it is wonderful, isn't it......Michael's expressions, as you say, are priceless and for about one second you wonder if he is serious !!!!! LOL.

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow    Your wee "certifiable" Scottish friend.

That's it GLoria. ROFL Thanks for posting it here. I couldn't think of the exact title.. OMG it's hilarious!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Gloria,

Hi, how have you been girl!?? That was so funny, I never saw it before.

Thanks so much for finding it!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

I can't stay out of here for long so here is another one for you all that I don't believe has been shown on here and it was taken from the Top of the Pops show in 2002.....that was a show that was aired here in the UK every week......hope you enjoy !! :)

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

This is a good one Captain Syliva.....thanks!!!

Helena..xx

Lovely CSS :)  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,thanks for sharing that nice picture!Take care :) Silvia PS

Nearly Halloween and hey folks I just couldn't resist this one.......found on FB and I laughed so loud my little Jack jumped out of his basket !! lol.   Do you like the "ghost" that  is about now too ?????????????????????????????????????????????? LOL.

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.    Your wee Scottish friendly pirate who has been turned into a ghost for the 31st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!  Happy Halloween. Thanks for the great pics. As a brand new MB fan got lots of catching up to do and loving it. Thanks again.

Gail K. South Africa 

Welcome Gail!!!! It is such a treat to have more fans join us!! Please check in often to get your Michael fix here on this forum where we celebrate ALL things Michael ALL the time!!!!! Post often also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service