One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I said it as a bit of a joke but truly if you copy those pictures and get them in sequence and put them on your screen and flick quickly through them Michael does walk and I can't stop laughing at or playing it......there is one missing before he opens the car door but other than that you have got a movie !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thank you for sharing your photos. No scarves ... LOL.  - - - I bet you have a lot of fun with the photo- stream Gail posted ...

Good night from Germany

Astrid

Thanks Gail!!! :)

Robin in MD

Gail, thank you for sharing this link.

MB reminds me of an actor, but I can't figure out who.Especially the smile pics 2-5. Does somebody know what I mean and can help me???

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

A young Kirk Douglas without the cleft by any chance Astrid !!! :)    It is too warm in Beverley Hills for the scarf so he has allowed his neck to go au naturale....pity it is just the neck for another button opened on that shirt wouldn't have gone amiss !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia,.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kirk Douglas - great idea, Sylvia, but what about a "Cary-Grant-smile" LOL?

Too warm for a scarf, but too cold for 3 buttons? LOL

Good night from Germany

Astrid

Believe these two pictures of MB performing at The Dream Gala held in Scottsdale, Arizona, on 14th January, 2012, and taken by Tom Hayes deserve to be on this thread and available for us all to see !!! :)))   Who thinks MB has done up all those buttons on his shirt so that he can "show-off" how much weight he has lost and how much exercise he has been doing to gain that fantastic figure again.....yeah he definitely is our SOL provider without the "u" for Michael is just PURE "Sex On Legs" !!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Believe this gorgeous photo should be here and that is why I am putting here.....state the obvious, why don't you Wee One !!!! lol.   It was taken yesterday, 20th January, at the Humana Challenge Golf Competition in partnership with The Clinton Foundation in which Michael is competing and is being held at the La Quinta Country Club, CA.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yup, this one is a keeper!!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Tee-lightful Sylvia!!!! lol Thanks for posting here :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you so much for posting Sylvia! ;-)

Nicolette.

OK Sylvia, I think these are the pix you were telling me about, and they are great, but I wanted to see Ashley in her dress, can you put it here, too? I did go to Facebook, but it wouldn't let me access those pix...Thanks a Million:)! I know I can always count on you for any pix:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service