One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Here's Looking at you girls", that's what he's saying to Us in this pix:)! He really should bring Us All in to sit in on a Sound check:)! LOL!

So when is this new album going to be out, and what is going to be on it? That's the Million Dollar Question for today!!! I can't wait:)!

Take Care!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Appreciate this photo obviously is not just of Michael but thought the "laughter" hitting you from all the faces was worth putting on here .....was taken at Ojai in September, 2011 and I would love to know what they were laughing at.......Kathy, any ideas ??????? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I would have to clear out the cob webs Sylvia!!! I am sure it is Tom O'Hurley saying something about Clint by the look on Clint's face and Dina and Michael responding!!! Give me several days to try and remember!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Cute one!!  Thanks for posting it!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi, Sylvia

I love it !!! Thanks a lot!!!

Yake care

Mariu

There is this one too which is pretty good plus there is one where Michael has put his hand up to his face and I wonder, as you say Kathy about John O'Hurley taking a dig at Clint, if he was doing the same to Michael and he is trying to hide.....maybe the one embarrassing moment and John got him blushing !!!!! LOL.

Looks as though Clint is giving a rendition of something !!!!!!! LOL.

Great pics, wee Scottish friend LOL, his smile is adorable.

Astrid

Sylvia I remember there being some teasing about bidding on a red carpet evening spent with Clint and then who goes home with whom and then they threw in Michael's offer of a bidder visiting with him at a recording studio and once again the same...who goes home with whom and who was going to get the best "offer" out there!!!! Guys....lol

And yes Astrid...that smile....oh my :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That sort of banter doesn't half fit in Kathy, especially Michael hiding his face......thanks a million for filling that bit in for it certainly makes the pictures all the more interesting for I am a great believer in "every picture tells a story !!" and as you know I have an inquisitive mind.......yeah, okay, just downright nosey  !!!!!!  LOL.

This one definitely belongs here as it is gorgeous, cute and a keeper !!! :)   Pilar found and put link in Eva M's thread and it was taken at the Goldene Kamera Awards ceremony held on 4th February, 2012 in Berlin, Germany, as Michael walks the red carpet !! :)

I said same on the other thread..Saved it already and it's a really cute KEEPER!!LOL MB looks very handsome in all the pics from this event in Germany yesterday..:)

Robin in MD

Yes, very handsome !! Has anybody seen Helene Fischer on the TV ? She had tears in her eyes while Michael was speaking about her.

It was a very emotional laudatory speech held by Michael.

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service