One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the photo Sylvia...thanks for sharing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Most amazing photo of Michael ... kissable boy !!!!!!

Marie

Hello to Italy :-))

When was this picture taken? Is it an old or a new one? Oh God, what a sad face !!! He was definititely in a very bad mood......

Ivana

The picture of MB that Cristina put in was taken outside the studios yesterday in London Ivana and she has put a lot more photos over in the UK Promo Performances thread and they are all as super as that one...... I love to see MB looking natural and human instead of some rigid pose !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So do I, Sylvia.

Grazie!!!!!!!!!

This is a really good pix. of our Michael:)! Thanks for sharing your find!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks a lot for sharing all old and new pics !!

Fabulous !!

Take care

Mariu

Photo MB has just put out on FB showing him in Naples and he says he is sitting outside eating his favourite food "Italian" !    Just for archive purposes photo was taken on Thursday, 22nd March, 2012.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sylvia :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Is anyone having trouble getting to Michael's site??? The ticket offer is the first screen I see but there is no way to get to the general forum. I am sure there is something I am doing wrong...lol Any ideas ladies???? With the previous Gems screen you could then clink on the link to Michael's site but i didn't see one this time. Will go back and try again. Nope...still no link :/ I have to go through my email notices about messages on the threads and that is how I get to his site :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

There is a link at the bottom that says something like "Enter michaelbolton.com"....just click on that.

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service