One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the ones with the hat and leather vest!
Oh those arms...............

Glad you all enjoyed and agree Joy about those arms....... they are better than the feet !!!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ditto Kathy in CA!!! Time period memories here too!!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Oh boy I definitely need to get to my bed for I popped into Birthday Calendar thread to read a comment and forgot where I was and started putting photos in there instead of coming over here first ....OMG !!! LOL.

Have a few very nice ones to put in because over in FB today we had a little celebration on an events page which was started there and it was because "Timeless, The Classics" was celebrating its 20th anniversary today, 29th, and Marwen Heni put in some photos which I haven't seen and I don't believe have been put on here either....maybe wrong but I can't remember having seen them so I will put on and I hope you all enjoy !! :)

Know which one I like the best.....always keep the best to last !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia and to all who provide all the great photos and info posted on the site.
These shots are great and new to me as well.

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks Sylvia....I LOVE the first one myself :)))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Sylvia

Thanks a lot !!!  May I decide which I like more? No. .....  very, very nice !!!

Take care

Mariu

Oh Sylvia,

Thank you so much for bringing these over here!! Have never seen them before. They are all great in some way, I love the last one and next to last serious one.

Joy

Takes me back to some good-times listening to Michael with my daughter, and also seeing those Awesome video's on TV:)! Those were the days my friends:)! Good times:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Was that on VHS Mary???? LOL  ;)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael relaxing :-))

Very nice photo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service