One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bonjour Sylvia,

Oh but in France, it is already 26 for 1 hour 30 minutes, and do not worry even if these pictures have the know are still experiencing the pleasure of seeing them again indefinitely

tend

katia

Sylvia,

looking at the last picture, I really would not like to be Michael´s cleaning lady :-)))

What is the weather in Scotland? Snow calamity like in Germany?

Ivana

Hi Ivana and actually we haven't seen hardly any snow where I stay....one morning we had a few inches but by the afternoon it had turned to heavy rain and washed it all away.   Some parts of Scotland and England have had it pretty bad at different times but today here it is like a spring day.....a cold wind but beautiful, beautiful sunshine.   How are you settling in to your knew home in Germany....okay I hope and bet you are just waiting for Michael concerts to be announced and hope you get some this year Ivana and the other girls over there too.....maybe I'll be travelling your way if nothing here !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Sylvia,

thank you for your message. I moved to Munich 3 weeks ago and still do not feel at home even though I have already lived here for 4 years between 2006-2010. I have a new job, a new flat and the weather is very depressive because of snowslush, rain, coldness. I am really looking forward to the spring :-).

As I saw, there has not been annonced any MB´s concert in Europe yet, except 2 concerts in Poland but it is too far for all of us and non of us have the intention on travelling there. On the other hand, if he gave a concert in London, some of us would be ready to fly there as London (RAH) is always something special.

Now, I am looking forward to receiving some pictures from Michael´s birthday party. Hopefully, he let us know about how much he liked our gift.

I opened a bottle of red wine some minutes ago and I am drinking a toast to him right now :-))

Many greetings

Ivana

Michael hinted last night in tweets  that he will be in the UK this year because of his CD and book but whether a concert tour or just a promotional tour....don't know....need to keep checking everything Ivana !! :)

Talking about Twitter here is an old one I picked up on there and we have some of him that were taken at, I believe, the same photo shoot but I haven't seen this picture and it is from 1989 and it is gorgeous and Michael's response when he saw the photo was to say that he hardly recognized himself ...............

Hey Sylvia,

Thanks for this photo of Michael looking so "Gangster"! LOL

Kellie

Sylvia,

Oh my! Thanks for that one, never saw it before!

Hot hot hot!!

Joy

NJ

Hi Sylvia,

Michael can pick up a dime with those pinching toes!

Kellie

Found this online, I have never seen it before.

Joy

NJ

Hey Joy, Nice find...he looks soooo serious:)! But I do like his hair!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Haven't seen that one Joy and it is well worth seeing !!! lol  Thanks for finding and sharing.....love it !!! :)

Nice one Joy... think that is from when he was on Donahue around 1994 or 1995! I have pics from that show someone sent that was there..

He's taking audience questions I think, I could be wrong...just that's the first thought that comes to mind!!LOL...I remember that for some reason!!LOL

Robin in MD:).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service