http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O,Sylvia, thanks!

Сan you write for me dialogues from the second part of video? Michael brings Asheton home and...

I want to understand in detail about what they speak..;)))

Is it a difficult for you?

No problem Olga ....just give me a little time and I will do !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I wait !!

Michael was good on the show. Soft spoken. I would have love to have heard him laugh but as you girls said, he did have grins throughout. Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Awesome to those folks who didn't get the show literally were able to get it out here. that's the way of the computer youtube&so forth. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia,

MB can sell them right here on the website and make loads of money for MBC!! LOL!!!!!!!!

And he can personally autograph some and sell them for much more!!

Do you think I should tweet MB that idea Joy....I tweet him everything else !!!! LOL.   I'll say for sure he is patient because anybody else would have blocked me by now !! ROFL.  Have go to say I love your idea and I am certain it would make a mint for MBC !!!! LOL 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great idea Joy, imagine the money coming in if they would also sell a clip of him signing these .... items. Priceless too. LOL

Astrid

LOL Astrid but can I ask do you girls not think it is just about time to organize a "pyjama party" so that we can discuss and add to these ideas....in private !!!! LOL.   Whose house are we going to ??? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I would love to be the host, but my tiny rented house (50m² on two levels) wouldn't serve us well ... :-(. Any other ideas ?? LOL

Astrid

Ok girls...you all are getting carried away here...there is NO Way Michael would do that on here, but I hope Gail tells on you Naughty girls for even thinking that up:)! I had to watch that again this morning, it made me laugh inside all day...and I had to laugh about those Brownies, too! So the  question I have is, whoever is having this party, are you also including the Magic Brownies! Cause I want to see Michael like that myself:)! LMAO:)! It was such a Great show, I thoroughly enjoyed it...I hope he gets to come back as a guest again, too!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi, Joy!

"...MB can sell them right here on the website..."

LOL:-))))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service