http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny you should ask that Mary because just last week, on the 2013 Book & CD Promotions thread, we have been discussing new dates for a lot of MB's re-runs and Two And A Half Men is being re-run on 2nd September with The Nanny being on Nick At Night on 27th August....so check your listings Mary and see which one, if not both, you can watch .....hope both !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I won't be able to see the Nanny but I have it on tape somewhere. 2&a half men I already taped but wow! thanks.

Mary,

Hi, this was just posted on Facebook today!

Joy

NJ

Tomorrow, 27th August, an episode of "The Nanny" in which MICHAEL BOLTON @mbsings appeared will be re-aired on the Nick At Night show so please check listings in your area. On 2nd September "Two And A Half Men" will also be re-aired so, again, check listings in your area and make sure you do not miss.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236191393200225&set=a.125050060981026.27093.125041737648525&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Thanks for spotting Joy and for bringing over here and have to say that I don't know if you realize or not, because it may have been shared by one of your friends, but that is my post on "Michael Bolton Around The World" as that is a page I have dedicated to Michael on FB......   don't have picture from The Nanny so that was why I used Two and a Half Men  !!! LOL

Should ask Meggy to let you see it, every so often Mary, when you have access to her FB page because I put plenty out on it....don't believe it lacks for information about Michael ......I wonder why not !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

For those who can access Comedy Channel Central UK "Two and a Half Men" is to be aired on 4th October at 9.00 a.m., 2.00 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvie, I will have to check that out:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, Sylvia said it was the one in the U.K. sweetie, in case you hadn't noticed. Take care girlfriend and have a great week. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Now. How awesome is that? Cool 2&a half men's gonna be on the comedy channel in the UK. I'm impressed.

OOPS...caught again:)! Blonde Roots! LMBO! I think I have it taped somewhere! I'll look around! Thanks Sylvie for catching that for me!

Mary (meg's mom)!

:D No problem Mary, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

The page I found about it and then going another page in does give an online viewing link so I will put that on here but was going to check other programmes that might contain same link and see if I can view any of them or if you have to sign in or register to view because it is from a Sky TV channel and don't know how free they are over the internet.....will check today or tomorrow because I am going to try and view through internet as I don't have access to Sky so can't watch on TV.....will let you know !!! :)

Thought would look this thread out as we have reason to add to it again with announcement that Michael will be in the new series of Two and a Half Men which starts on 30th October, 2014 and here is link Gail placed in blog concerning TV schedule for show:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/

Thought I would also put in this video of Michael assisting as a cast member when the crew did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in August. Have already put it in the Miscellany thread but thought no harm over here too and hope you all agree. 

http://youtu.be/j0pN2Y4xYRU

Should also add that believe it was Robin MD's Mother who found it first in a TV Guide and pointed it out to Robin who then came into forum and shared information with us.....thanks definitely go to Robin's mum/mom !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service