http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another picture taken at the time of filming for episode and as Michael has a classical guitar in his hands it certainly looks as though someone is going to be most assuredly serenaded.....why don't we play a little game on here and try and guess what the song is going to be and I have got a hard job coming up with anything but one I will  plump for is "Grenada" and why that one, I have no idea, but it has come into my mind and it won't go out !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thy guy John from 2&a half men's going to be on the david Lettermen show tonight. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

I have no idea what he may sing but love him playing guitar!!! Works for me no matter what he sings and plays if he does on the show!!

I like this one too.

Robin in MD:)

I'll guess WAMLAW Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia, I just saw this pix. and Idk what song he will sing, but for the record I will say WAMLAW:)! Whatever it is it will be soooo good to see & hear him on TV:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

I think it depends obviously if it is going to be serious or not and somehow I don't think it will be for I think Mr. B may just muck everything up and that that guitar is a foil for us into believing he is going to serenade when in all probability he will start singing something like "Everybody's Crazy" .....now that would be good !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Just posted a couple more pics on the main page from the shooting.

Thanks Gail and they are great photos and it certainly looks as though MB was enjoying himself !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sheroda placed this link over in the blog to do with filming for the show and it is an article in connection with Michael's appearance and thought why not bring over here and let everyone see !! :)   It very much contains most of what Gail published at the beginning of this thread with just a couple of little extra bits.

http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/120813_bolton_cyrus_men_EG.htm

If anyone can't access to read just say and I will copy it out - okay ?? :)

Thanks Sylvia and Sheroda too, now did you see that everyone voting is saying they'll watch it for Michael? :D Thanks for the link and from Canada too! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Here is a tweet that Michael has retweeted for us that he received from TV Film News..........................

"TV Film News@TvFilmNews

Surprise! Walden has special plans for Zoey & Michael Bolton guests. premieres 9/27 on CBS: …"

Wonder what the "special plans" are  ?? ......the mind bogles !!!!!! LOL.

There are some pictures from the show at this site...a number have MB in them...a good teaser!

http://www.zimbio.com/Michael+Bolton/articles/3Mbjq22NQ0X/Two+Half+...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service