http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh the end was hilarious!!!!LOL

Hey Gail,

Michael was Great, but Whew I Blushed when Alan's mother said that to Michael...and I laughed my butt off, too! That was a great show! The End was to die for! I have to watch it again:)! I really thought Berta would get to say something, I was waiting....I like her she's funny...I guess she was too busy baking those BROWNIES:)! LOL:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I haven't seen it yet as i'm 3 or 2 hours behind. heheheheheh Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey ms. Robin, Michael is all throughout the full episode. Just make you watch til the very end.

what ever happened @ the end was visual. He only spoke in the one part. Better than nothing, huh? He must have been seen visually throughout the whole show. Cool. Whew. what an effort. Wow! What I do for the babe. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves Michael Bolton that's for sure. :)))

Hey Robin, Im posting the ending again, to explain to you that when Kuthers character was kissing the new girl he took to his bed, he kept seeing his ex wife, his mother, etc,( Due to the spiked brownies he had earlier) then he saw Michael in his bed,, on the last comment w/ the new girls' voice saying I could do this all night long, then Ashton screams, and Alan is in his room stating he could make Ashton scream louder than that. Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6d-bQW_o2M&feature=youtube_gdat...

Karen Day Sent from my iPad
OMG it was so funny!! MB was great! I just have to say it........now ladies, who else said "Oh my "V" already has that name!!"
Ha ha that line was hilarious!!  I was cracking up out loud........loved it!! The ending was great, who is gonna get that on the computer first?
Love it!
Joy

Yes it was hilarious!! Joy that was a hoot!!!ROFL

Robin in MD:)

I agree, Robin...it was hilarious!! LOL!!

Anna (in MO)

Hope this works ladies!!http://newtvshowsonline.com/?cat=104

Love it when he said something about kiss my ass. Loved it. The rendition of WAMLAW wasn't bad @ all. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves live & Michael Bolton :)

Had to laugh about themarijauna in the brownies & the glaucoma. I never had glaucoma. I was a little too late. :)))))) JK girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton. :)))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service