something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a Nice story Sylvie,

It gave me goose bumps, and got me a little teary eyed!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Sylvia and Mary, glad you liked it. Mary, I'll tell ya, I'm a sucker for those... Is this the first time you've been on this thread? I hear there's a lot of nice pictures here too. Take care and have a nice day sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie...that was sweet :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Glad you liked it Kathy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all, I get this forward from time to time, often paired with other advice, but I really love this part so I’m sharing. Hope you enjoy. Take care. Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Below is a wonderful poem Audrey Hepburn wrote when asked to share her 'beauty tips.'  It was read at her funeral years later.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. 

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. 

For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.  As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.

Beautiful Sylvie and so true!!

Thank you for sharing!

Take care,

Nicolette xx

You're very welcome Nicolette, glad you've enjoyed it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That certainly says it all Sylvie :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is Beautiful:)! Thanks for Sharing Sylvie...You have a knack for finding the nicest, coolest things!

Enjoy your Bundle of Joy:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary, glad you've enjoyed it sweetie. Have a great day! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie that touches one's heart

How I wish the world was like this and no one had to fear anyone, What a wonderful world it would be :)

Thanks Sylvie

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, hmm, sounds like a song, doesn't it? :D I'm glad you liked it sweetie, take care my friend. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service