something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like it Jennifer - corny but brilliant  and I am still laughing !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Made me smile :)

Love Dianna xxx

Cute one Jennifer, thanks for sharing it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No hammers needed Sylvia.....sciatic pain is enough!!!!! Just survived Vegas barely. I can't let the pain win.....just yet :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No indeed not Kathy too many concerts just round the corner now - keep taking the pills !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hanging in there Sylvia.....always something eh?

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No you can't let the Pain win, we need those reviews:)! When is your next adventure?

Mary (M&M's)!

I can't wait.....Meggy my next concert is on Aug 27 in San Bernardino and then Sept. 1st in Vegas!!! Yipee :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I read this on facebook and thought it quite cute

Love Dianna xxx

What my Mom taught me:
Religion - "You better pray that comes out of the carpet"
Logic - "Because I said so, that's why"
Irony - "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about"
Wisdom - "When you get to be my age you'll understand"
Justice - "One day you'll have kids, I hope they turn out just like you!!"

Hi Dianna, lol I've read that one before, it's cute! The justice part, at our house, is called :the mother's curse"! lol Michael said his mom wrote that in a song in the TIMB video... :D Thanks for sharing Dianna, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all, I thought I’d share a cute one I received today, hope you all enjoy it! Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

shampoo warning

Check your shampoo bottle label. I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!!

Its the shampoo I use in the shower!  When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body

and (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY!

NO wonder I have been gaining weight!!!

Well, I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead.

Their label reads, DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. Problem Solved!!!

If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!!!

That's too funny Sylvie!  I might have to start using that Dawn too, if it works for you:)! LOL!

Off to the shower!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service