something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry its 5 People you Meet in heaven! All his books are wonderful!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Love Barnes and Noble but try not to go in to much I spend so much money in there!!!! LOL
But his books are great!!! My daughter has mine right now and is reading them!

Love Eileen

PS My friend and I were talking about Michael and she was giving me a hard time about the time I had Michael Bolton as a student! It was really funny going into the study hall I had and have to call his name to take attendance!!!
I will!! It was so funny!! Can't wait!

Love Eileen xoxo
Dianna, They are amazing pictures!!! So beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hi Juliet, glad you enjoyed it! Can you tell me who wrote "Tuesdays with Morrie"? That would be interesting to look up on audio book, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Eileen, glad you enjoyed my posts! Wow, that sounds like a great title for a book, can you tell me who wrote "7 people you meet in heaven"? That sounds interesting too! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi everyone, a cute one today, enjoy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Attitude, love this one!
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. “Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did and she had a Wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. “H-M-M," she said,
I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did And she Had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"
Attitude is everything.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Live simply,, Love generously,, Care deeply,, Speak kindly.......
P.S.: Hey guys, you might think I'm weird, but this reminds me of Jennifer! :D
Aww, thank you Sylvie, what a beautiful story to make you think of me.

In all seriousness, when I lost my hair due to the chemotherapy, I found it very liberating because getting ready to go out it was simply a case of 'wash my head with a flannel and go'. No need to wash, condition, blow dry or style!!

I always wonder about people who seem miserable, as you never know what has just happenned to them just before you met them. They may have just recieved bad news or be feeling poorly that day.

So, thank you Sylvie for thinking of me and comparing me to such a wonderfully beautiful and inspirational story. I am truly very, very honoured.

Big hugs coming your way along with my sincerest thank you to you.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Thanks Juliet, I'll look them up at my local library! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Here is one from my many emails...

A man was praying to god.
He said, 'God?'
God responded, 'Yes?'
And the Guy said, 'Can I ask a question?'
'Go right ahead', God said.
'God, what is a million years to you?'
God said, 'A million years to me is only a second.'

The man wondered.
Then he asked, 'God, what is a million dollars worth to you?'
God said, 'A million dollars to me is a penny.'
So the man said, 'God can I have a penny?'
And God cheerfully said,

'Sure!....... just a second.'
Cute Ozlem!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Dear Dianna,
The pictures are really extremely beautiful!
I just wanted to add another topic to your discussion as I was so thrilled this morning when reading our newspaper. As Michael Bolton is doing some charity, I think this might also just nice to hear, but it has nothing else but the the fact that it is charity to do with MB.
We are planning a project for handicapped and non-handicapped children in September. They will act together as artists in a circus made for children. A friend has found some companies who will sponsor this project and we are now preparing "the rest". The children are so happy to do this and today we had half a page with photo in the newspaper. We hope this project will be a great happening for the children as artists and for all spectators. And , of cause also hope to have some money left which will be given completely for the integrative work with children of a special kindergarden.
I hope you like this, though it has not so much to do with Michael Bolton, but I was so happy that I wanted to share. If anybody likes, I will post some pictures end of September of the "show".
But before, we start working :))
If someone has good ideas for charity (what we could start in favour of handicapped children here in my hometown, just let me know). I was also thinking of getting a picture with Michael Bolton and a child with downs syndrome during his tour in Düsseldorf in favour of a chrismas auction, but I rejected the idea quickly, as it seems unrealistic to meet him. So perhaps next life ;))
Take care,
Katja

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service