I have 35 more sleeps

All the best

Dianna xxx

Views: 1612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have a fab time Dianna, ENJOY!
Love Sandra xx
Hi Sandra, I believe Dianna left yesterday. Time to hold our breath and wait for her report! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I can't wait to hear how the show was for Dianna..I bet she is walking on air!!!
Dying to hear how Dianna got on ,If shes not floating maybe she will come down to earth to tell us .xx
Well everyone I have just come back from Michael's concert. He is absolutely gorgeous and has the most marvellous voice for any song. He sang quite a few Sinatra songs which didn't impress me but the way Michael sang them was very impressive. Then he did the same thing as he did 15 years ago you're waiting for him to appear on stage and all of a sudden he was two rows away from me couldn't get my poor little old camera out fast enough. This man has never been given the credit he should be given for being such a fantastic artist not here in Australia anyway. Apart from Elvis, to my mind he has the greatest voice I've ever heard, he can just sing anything. Don't think I can go to sleep now. I bought his new dvd before I went thinking it would be priced through the roof at the concert but in actual fact was cheaper and signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will see if I can take the other one back, I know the owner of the shop so I'll have to see what I can do.

Goodnight everyone, what a great concert (as I said 15 years ago), best concert I have ever been to. Still be going on about it in years to come, I just love him.

Cheers everyone
Pam (Aussie)
Hello Pam, Thank you for your great review. I am thinking about our Dianna here too and hope she had a wonderful experience!!!!!! She was to be away a few days so we may not hear from her quite yet!

I hope all the Assie fans had a blast at the concerts they went to!

Robin :)
Hello Robin yes he was just the best. Dianna (reading her comment) had a marvellous time as well. What a voice. Have you seen him recently or will be seeing him at a concert. Where are you from?

Cheers Pam
Pam wasn't it just a dream he was brillant!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't think I could love his music anymore than I already do but I tell you I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought another copy of his Cd because it was signed lol
I was hoping it would be the USA version but alas it wasn't so I will have to order the US version now I put it off in case that was to be the one I could buy over hear.
Anyway Thanks Pam for sharing enjoy the DVD it is brillant just like Michael
Love Dianna xxx
Oh Dianna wasn't he just fantastic. I was nearly going to go down to the first two front rows and yell out your name but thought I'd best not!!! I was a bit far back but when he appeared just behind me it made up for everything. I wasn't too far back to hear him etc. but to get a nice close up of him was a bit of a shame. He has just a caring smile. There was a girl in a wheelchair where he appeared and he took her hand and gave her the most gorgeous smile and I don't think you could wipe the smile off her face for weeks!!!! Yes I did the same bought the CD because it was signed.

Didn't buy his DVD because it is a bit cheaper on ebay at the moment. I'm still riding on a high I could go and see him again tonight.

Hope everyone who has upcoming concerts enjoys themselves I'm sure you will I don't think you can go to a Michael concert and not enjoy yourself. He is just so unassuming. I thought the Concert Hall was the perfect setting for his voice as well.

Anyhow better go. Glad you had such a terrific time Dianna.

Love Pam xx
Hi Pam,
Sounds like you too had a great night.
So you were near where he came from hey
Michael I feel has a heart of gold and that girl will treasure that moment forever.
I would love to have seen him again tonight as well. wow wouldn't that had been something!

I am glad that you too had a great night Pam,
The concert Hall was perfect for a Michael Bolton concert just perfect!
Much better than the entertainment center that's for sure!!!!!!

Love Dianna xxx
Hey there Pam,
So glad you had a fine time with all the other Aussie fans, and your right in saying Michael hasn't had the credit due him there yet!!! But it did take Elvis a while too! LOL I haven't had the chance to check out your photos yet but I wanted to say thanks for shareing and you gals are the greatest and Michael is sure to notice it and wants to come back!!!

Kellie
Hey Pam, glad you enjoyed the show! I’m happy for you that you thought his Sinatra set was impressive, does that mean you don’t own his “Bolton swings Sinatra” Cd? The cool thing about Michael is that he CAN sing anything well and that his voice is still beautiful and strong. Well, I hope you do get some sleep girl! When you said you got the signed DVD, do you meanit was signed when you bought it, or did you get it signed after the show? And did you go to the stage? And were the fans responsive? Well anyway, glad you had a great time Pam. Aren’t you glad you took the plunge?  Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service