Seems the other thread got left behind so here's a new one

I have 35 more sleeps

All the best

Dianna xxx

Views: 1612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pam,
So your going to the Brisbane show as well?
Bill is not a dedicated fan like me but he doesn't mind some of his music and he knows all of it
I play alot of Michael whilst on my computer so he's heard them all
His favourite song of Michaels is Time Love and Tenderness but I heard him whilstling Hope it's to late the other day and once he sees Michael in concert I think he will be won over.
I am looking so forward to it Pam
Here's to a great night
Welcome
Dianna xxx
Thanks for that Dianna. I saw him when he was last in Brisbane at the Entertainment Centre Boondall it was the most fabulous concert I have been to. I played his DVD the other day dusting, stopping every now and then to blow the old nose there are a couple of songs which really get to me. One of them is When I'm Back On My Feet Again and How Can We Be Lovers If we Can't be Friends. Close to home I suppose!!!!! Wish I was down the front row would be lovely to see him that close although last time they had a walk up stage??? through the crowd was lovely. Cute bum in jeans and his hair was long then. I still have the programme and some beautiful photos in it. Would love to be able to get him to sign it but obviously impossible. Anyhow I think everyone who goes to this concert won't be disappointed, enjoy everyone.

Cheers Pam
Hi Pam, you're fortunate to have been able to see Michael in concert the first time he was there. I'm with you about "When I'm back on my feet again" and I wish he'd sing it again in concert. Girl, you'll most likely be able to at least go to the stage to see Michael up-close. As far as getting something signed, it's only impossible if you think so... :) Have a great concert next week! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie thank you very much for your lovely welcome. I hope he does sing our song in concert but I don't think so. I saw him on a television show from Melbourne today and I think he sings a lot from his new album. No I realise I won't get anything signed and knowing me I won't get up and go to the stage so I'll just stay planted in my seat. I'm like Dianne counting down the sleeps I can't wait, to me it's just something special in my life. I wasn't going to go because of the cost and then I thought no he may not be out here again for a number of years and the way the world is going at the moment, who knows so took the plunge and booked my ticket.

You asked where I live. We live half way between Brisbane City and the Gold Coast so it is very handy. To go and see Michael will take about 20 minutes to get in there by car. I'm getting Stuart to drop me off and he can then hang around somewhere and pick me up again. I will let you know how it goes.

You're a bit lucky living in Canada I have heard (and seen) it is such a pretty place.

Take care Sylvie,

Pam from Aussie!!!!!
Hi again Pam, lucky you that Michael seems to be doing more TV promotion in your area. Frankly, I don’t expect Michael to sing WIBOMFA but I’d love it if he did. I’d love to hear him sing “Georgia” more often though. He didn’t when he came here last year but that’s what the DVD is for, right? I’m very glad for you that you decided to take the plunge and get a ticket. 17 years is a long time between concerts! It had been 10 years, 8 months and 6 days between his visits here and I thought that was way too long. He doesn’t come here very often, except for Rama Ontario, which is 8 hours drive away and finances being what they are, I hope he comes back closer. Pam, a Michael concert is always something special so enjoy it, let yourself go and go to the stage with Dianna! How often does that happen? Enjoy it for those who can’t…  Sorry to hear your Stewart is not a fan, thank God my husband is, not as much as I am but he does enjoy Michael’s music, I am lucky! Well, take care Pam and do let us know how you enjoyed the show too. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Dianna,
More like maybe 5 more sleeps, if I am right, the night before you won't sleep!!!! Try to rest up ahead of time, OK That way it won't be a blurr~~~
I do hope that Michael will performe the songs you like, but no matter what the Band plays, you are sure to Love it...OOOOHHHH YeaHHHH You have the time of your life there with your Hubby. There were many times, when I was married, that my husband enjoyed taking me to see Michael. He loved his music, just because it made me happy. NO because, he had his own favorites of Michael's as well. So I know, that you both, are going to share a magical time together.
So remember us, as we all wish you both, a fabulous show!

Kellie
Hi Kellie,
I haven't been sleeping the last couple of nights how will I ever be the evening before the concert
Gosh help me.
I don't really care what songs Michael will sing I am just so privilaged to be able to see him
We are looking forward to a couple of days away.
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Dianna

Not too long now!!
Wonderful you are are so excited, it's all part of the build up isn't it.
So happy for you.

Love Deb xx
Thanks Deb
It is part of it!
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Everybody 3 more sleeps yep just 3
Ha Caitlyn for a few days she makes the ime fly so much to do
I have a question people
I have a point and shoot camera what ISO should I use?
Love Dianna xxx
Don't know about the camera bit Dianna but I have only THREE MORE SLEEPS as well. I haven't been sleeping very well at the best of times so don't hold out much hope for the next three nights!!!! It's exciting isn't it. I've got his old programme in the lounge and every time I go past that gorgeous face with that lovely smile (and the long hair) you can't help getting even a bit more excited. Are we allowed to take photos inside usually we're not allowed to or are you talking about after the show?

What row are you in probably the front!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for now
Pam
Hi Pam,
I don't know about the camera I'm taking it Just in case we are allowed
I am in the 2nd row
Can't wait I didn't go to his last concert here I was knee deep in the buisness world back then and I thought "He'll be back soon,I'll go then"
Little did I know it would be 16 years and 2 months later lol
I've had the grand-daughter for the last 3 days so she wears me out
But I am actually very nervous we are leaving Tuesday to spend a couple of nights up there just to have a little break
Everyrime I wake I am thinking of this concert
A dream of mine is finally coming true,can't wait!

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service