Hi Everybody

Seems the other thread got left behind so here's a new one

I have 35 more sleeps

All the best

Dianna xxx

Views: 1612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh dear Dianne your life sounds like mine. I have two grandsons aged 9 and 13 both of whom I practically raised and now we have a little one month old today granddaughter Charli and yes when you get on a bit, they certainly do wear you out. Where are you coming up from?
You're in the second row oh you'll see those lovely long legs close up!!!!! and those gorgeous eyes.

THREE MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TOMORROW NIGHT TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TUESDAY NIGHT ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WEDNESDAY NIGHT - IT'S MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have just one grand daughter who lights up my life she will be 4 soon.
I live near Murwillumbah about 10 minutes out of town
Where do you live Pam?
My husband and I are looking forward to this.
Is your husband going to the concert with you Pam?

Yes 3 more sleeps I can hardly wait

Love Dianna xxx

Yes my three grandchildren are my whole life really. I live at Springwood which is half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. You can't miss it when you go along the highway you will see the big Springwood Towers Hotel sign and Hotel Gloria, we are just up behind them.

No Dianna my husband is not going, it's just me. I find these days I seem to have a better time when it's just me, sad isn't it but that's the way life goes I suppose. I'm glad your husband is going it's nice when you can do things together and have a lovely time. I have been down to Murwillumbah many times. We used to ride the bike from here, go around the back way somehow and end up down there and have lunch. I haven't been down there for quite a while now though. Stuart has but I don't really go on the bike much now. I used to ride when my son was little and put him on the back he loved it.

I'm getting ready to look at the Good Wife soon!!!

Love Pam xx
Thanks Janniche,
We hope to take pictures
Your turn will come
I have waited over 20 years for this lol
Love Dianna xxx
Dianna..I am so excited for you..I feel as though I am going too..I know you are going to have a magical night!!
I Know I will Ray
Nearly there
Love Dianna xxx
Dianna you could nearly countdown in hours now its getting so close ,Dying to hear your reviews ,thats if you can can come down from your high lol.xx
Thanks Sharon it seems to have happened so quickly really
I know I will be on a high just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Dianna xxx
Dianna We are feeling your excitement around the world! We are all going along in spirit!! HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!
Robin :)
Yeah, we all feel your excitement!!! Makes us feel like teenagers again, huh!! I will be thinking about you having such a great time, enjoy every last minute of it!!!!
Kerie
Oh to be young again, in so many ways Kerie that's exactly how I am feeling!!
Thanks Kerie
Best wishes
Love Dianna xxx
I can feel the vibes and there all good :)
Thanks Robin!
Talk soon.
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service