My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Translation of what Claudia has posted above......

"Thanks from me for all these spots that we can see ourselves. I also like the spot that says Mary (mother of Meg) because I'd like to open a giant box and find MB who sings and plays the piano, then all white dress I had ever seen and is very well
Hello and thanks Claudia"
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks to Mary Lynn's comment on the blog went in search of another commercial and have found it in the Happy Honda Days page (not on YouTube, as of yet, only released 5 hours ago according to page I was on).

In this one it starts off with a couple getting into their car and switches to the inside of the car and when you hear Michael start to sing he pops up in the back seat leaning in between the couple in the front and he has on a granddad necked sweater/jumper in very, very pale blue almost grey looking.  Then when you hear orchestra coming in and Michael starts singing "Happy holidays..........."  it switches to him standing in a ford dealership with a silver grey car at his back and he has on a pale grey suit with a light blue shirt which to me almost looks turquoise and the suit also has a breast pocket and Michael has a hankie in that same colour as shirt and he looks absolutely PHENOMENAL apart from just darn good looking !!!! lol.  He also is back to his "smouldering Jesus" (I'm never going to forget that description he said of himself) with arms outstretched, knees slightly bent and head going back as he belts out that song !!!! lol.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/76If/honda-happy-honda-days-civic-featuring-...

Hope you can locate the video okay for playing because I tried to bring embedded code over but as it is not a YouTube code this site doesn't accept.  Obviously video will eventually go up on YouTube and then we can get embedded code but hope okay in this format for now ??? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you very very much, Sylvia!!!

I think gradual, it makes no difference which clothes Michael carry. He looks fantastic in all!

He might also sit in my car when he in rags dressed and sing! This is the truth!

Petra Christine (Germany)

To the newest Honda video (from Sylvia) a picture in addition.

Thanks for posting that Petra and I did spot that they have a link with all the various pictures from the video below it and also believe, if not that one, one very similar has already been posted on the thread further back.....pretty good and nice to have !!! :)

I wondered if these were stills from another commercial.. Yup!!LOL

Love it.

Robin in MD :)

And another two pictures! Because they are looked so nicely!

Have you seen this also on the last Honda video?

How do Michael his eyebrows move upwards?

Enticing!
He wants to persuade us really to buy a Honda, or?

Thanks Petra and here are another few from the other videos because they are good too especially the one with the tartan scarf.  I couldn't find the skiing video to get the photos from but will keep looking !!!! lol

Very nice pics, Sylvia.

I have put your favorite picture on my side. I also like it very well. I hope you can forgive me (ha, ha). Please look at my side!

Listening to the radio & what do I just hear? None other than Michael B....anyone else heard him on the radio? LOL! I didn't expect that!

Mary (meg's mom)!

White Xmas on the radio Mary? I rarely listen to the radio.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service