My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin R, I think Mary was saying she heard a Honda commercial on the radio sweetie. I have a Burlington VT channel that plays Xmas music 24/7, so I'm sure I'd hear Michael on there one way or another. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Gotcha. Mary hearing a commercial for Honda on the radio. Wow! Cool!

No Robin, It's the Honda commercial:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvia and Petra for posting these very nice photos. I like the one in the car....unrehearsed obviously and love the smile. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

The new advert with the car one is on the previous page Kathy in case you haven't spotted !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia & All,

As I watched the Country Music Special 2-nite w/Meg.  We saw 3 of the video's....Yippee....Finally:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I like that one too Kathy T..Too cute!!

Robin in MD:)

I have never seen that expression on MB's face before, Robin, ...such a cute one. Always love the photos :))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

That was super Mary and so glad you are getting to see them on the TV....super !!! :)

On the photo Kathy and Michael's expression it is not a still photo, he hasn't posed for it, for all of them are taken from the videos and in that one Michael is actually singing while he is sitting in the back of the car.   It is a page where Honda have some of the adverts and they have a film reel at the foot with pictures from the videos and I have just captured them and saved them as Petra has done.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

If any of you have a radio station that plays nothing but "Christmas Music" tune in & you will hear Michael doing this Honda advertisement as well:)!

Pretty Awesome:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I got to thinking about all of this SNOW, and I thought it wasn't doing this until our Michael started singing in these Honda commercials! I think Honda should give Us All a new Honda now...LMBO...what do you All think! Keep singing Michael & Let it Snow:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Yeah but girls, you don't want me driving a Honda, right so, since all gets a new Honda? Do I get Michael? heheheheh Be safe those in stormy conditions, ok? Neat Mary seeing Michael's several commercials during the CW awards.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service