My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Robin as you all know I drive a Honda already, so, I think mine is out dated, and I should get Michael and a New Honda! LOL

The snow can stop at anytime now, for as I speak, we are getting more on its way tonight. Stayed home, didn't dare venture to the Legion tonight, the roads are too icy.

Kellie

Hope you won't get too much snow. Where are you Kelly?

Robin,

I live in a city called Beech Grove, it's kind of a suburb near Indianapolis Indiana. More flurries of snow on the way this afternoon too. Wouldn't you know, I have to go out today, dropping toys off for the Toys for Tots drive and the grocery store, we are out of milk. I can go without the milk, but my Brother insist on it. Hope I can stay on my feet and the car on the road.

I did see one of Michael's Honda commercial's while watching the county music awards show last night, the one where he is playing the guitar. Love those leather pants!!! LOL

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Mary, glad you saw the Honda commercials during the CW show. :)

Hi all, I just wanted to share that I finally heard the latest  "Happy Honda Days" Civic commercial last night, twice! I couldn't hear it from the Blogspot site so I was thrilled! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hallo Sylvie,

Why do I live in Germany? If there was not the forum, I would not know all that! Thanks for many infos!!!

Please, further in such a way!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Si hai ragione, io vivo in Italia e anch'io se non ci fosse il forum non saprei tante cose e soprattutto non vedrei tante foto e filmati di MB

grazie a tutti ciao claudia 

Sei più che benvenuta Claudia. Contento tu godere forum e spero che continuerai a mantenere unendosi.

Translation of what Claudia has said.......

"You're right, I live in Italy and I too if there was the forum I do not know many things and especially do not see many photos and movies of MB
Thanks to all Hi Claudia"
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey everyone,

I got to see a different commercial this morning on CMT, Michael was in the back of someone's car (Honda) and then he was singing! Caught me off guard as I was heading out to work, but a Nice Surprise:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, Sylvia had posted the link to that one from a Blogspot site and to my knowledge, it's not on YouTube yet, I keep checking. I heard it twice in one evening last week and was so thrilled! I also finally heard the "Snow is falling" one on TV last night too. There are some specific shows I hear them in so I stick to those... :D Take care Mary and have a great week. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Sylvie,  Just imagine driving down the road, when all of a sudden none other that Michael Bolton pops up between you & Marcel:)! LMBO! You have a Great week as well!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I don't think Michael would appreciate my high E shreek in his ear! lol Take care girl, hope you're doing well. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service