My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB  looks so good in Bergundy!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

He looks good period, Robin, but you are right...burgundy is a great color for him :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for Sylvie sending me all the commercials for Honda holidays which MB'S in. Love it. it was amazing the BB'S I sent in. I know I messed up @ first but folks guided me & there you go. Hope I didn't leave anyone on my list out. Wow! I needed a week like last week with all this. I've been going through a lot lately but do you know what, the heck with the stress I was under.

Thanks for all the information Gail and those videos are all fantastic !!! lol    Twitter is certainly buzzing with it all and it definitely makes you think what is he going to get up to next !!!!! LOL  Needless to say my favourite is the tartan shirt !!!! lol

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail, I had to come here to see All of these commercials, my Mom is having a really good time rubbing it in to me, she is so Funny:)!

Maybe I should Win that car....but I didn't register:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

There seem to be 4 commercials...here is the 4th:

Thanks Gail if you let the links play they show the other commercials too after the first one. Thanks for putting them all here. MB is great in them, cute with the skiiing thing!!LOL

Too cool!!!

I tweeted some of my friends on Twitter with the Hashtag above for the contest. Seems as they will be choosing several for MB's holiday message.

I am still tweeting Robin Md....lol....just in case!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail!!  Loved all of them!!

Kerie

Thanks for posting them all, Gail...will be watching tv more just to catch these cute commercials :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service