My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia......I know MB had to have had a super time doing all of these......cute, cute, cute. Hugs

Kathy T. :)

This was cute too! I love them all!!LOL Yeah Kathy T. he sure seems to have had a blast doing all of these!!!

Robin in MD:)

LOL, that was a cute one:)! He is hysterical!

Mary (meg's mom)!

How fantastic that all the prizes and checks are for real!! Some of the are hysterical...the twin one and the one with all the framed photos!! We all could relate to that one...lol The only name I recognized was Robin....was that message for one of out Robin's here???? I hope so...or we can pretend it was!!! I don't think any of messages were ever delivered properly by me...LOL It sure was fun trying though...THANK YOU Michael for a new experience!! LOVING ALL your commercials also!! THANK YOU Honda for picking the BEST singer and humanitarian Mr. Michael Bolton :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes Kathy R., it was for Robin R. :)))). It was one of the first greetings MB did too. Honda most definitely did pick the best!!!! :)))). Our new sister store in Tulsa is a Honda dealership :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

This message is for Lauren and it is Lauren who is a member on here.   She hasn't posted here yet but is on Twitter following Michael.

Here is the one for Robin CA.......

If you want to see the tweet that they have been sent on what you do is go into YouTube by clicking on the YouTube symbol at foot of video and then allowing this site entry to YouTube once (it is perfectly safe to do that folks, perfectly safe) and then look down and it will give you a  reason for message and on Robin's it says about "Bolton nut" but if you then click on "show more" and go to the blue link that comes up it will then show you the tweet and on Robin's it was Tina Papa's tweet that was chosen;  quite a few people sent in tweet for Robin to get a message. 

I have my own little piece of news that I would like to share because I am delighted with it and it is to do with the last message for Di and Shannon and I placed that on my MBATW page on FB and they picked it up from there and have come on and left me a lovely message.....so that is a ticket for book signing and now a singing greeting card message my page has managed to achieve and pass on for someone....wonder what the third thing will be.....and those, more than, make it worthwhile to me that I ever started that page.....I am so, so thrilled. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia cool shoing Lauren's greeting. Aw! Hope she joinds us in the forum. I know I sent a bunch of messages for BB'S to get a greeting. Sylvia, also, girl, thanks for your awesome news. 2014's gonna be an awesome year for you. I'm glad for you&everyone across the pond. :)

Yeah, an awesome year indeed Robin and as I said on Twitter, 6 reasons for awesomeness  !!! lol    Lauren has seen her message;  have been in touch with her on Twitter.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

An article from the Examiner to do with Michael's involvement in the Honda adverts and the greeting cards.

http://www.examiner.com/article/michael-bolton-sings-about-happy-ho...

Michael Bolton sings about ‘Happy Honda Days,’ makes social media splash

The many faces of Michael Bolton...can they sell Hondas? (Eugene Gologursky, Getty Images)

On Friday, Nov. 23, for those at home paying attention, MediaPost News reported the date for automaker Honda to host “a live social media event hosted by Michael Bolton, in which people had a five-day window to message a friend at #XOXOBolton, via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Vine, for a chance to get a real-time personalized response back from the singer.” And, he delivered, via YouTube.

View all 7 photos

Okay, so it’s not chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It’s not fa-la-la-la-la, but it’s a far sight better than the dubiously dressed K-Mart jingle bellers, that’s for sure. It’s a fully clothed music icon, Michael Bolton who’s the star of a series of commercials for popular Honda cars, whose classic cars are often named “car of the year,” across your social media, plus your television, this holiday season.

On television, there are six spots “in which Bolton sings, plays and serenades shoppers, along with print, digital and radio advertising elements,” reports MediaPost News. If you’re not closely paying attention to television, they’re betting you will as surely your head will turn when you hear Bolton singing, “It’s a winter wonderland, the snow’s gonna blow, blow, blow.” Then, the voiceover announcer comes in: “Catch the spirit on a 2013 Civic, right now at your Honda dealer.” Oh. Bolton, Honda, Bolton, Honda. Smart money says: “You like Bolton? You’ll love Honda!”

Honda’s top-notch advertising head-knockers definitely have a sense of humor, as one of their spots even has the voiceover announcer coming in with...”Cue Bolton” and magically the singer appears, surrounded by instant snow and a sea of Hondas. As noted in MediaPost, “Michael Bolton’s universal appeal and charisma will catapult our holiday campaign beyond the usual automotive sales-event advertising,” said Susie Rossick, senior manager at America Honda Motor Co., Inc. in a statement.

Honda is “not your father’s Oldsmobile,” as the old Madison Avenue saw rings in your Baby Boomer head. Instead, Honda advertising is merely reflecting the signs of the times. For a car that first exploded onto the scene featuring a low cost, high mileage vehicle, it is, today, the car with Pandora Radio, rearview and sideview cameras, and improved Bluetooth HandsFree Link with satellite radio, just one stop short of animated favorite George Jetson's daily ride to work. It’s a technology winter wonderland, and Honda brings you Bolton to tell you all about it.

Look for Bolton, (they’re on a one-name basis with Michael) in a reported 210 markets, including “Duck Dynasty,” “The Voice,” “The Big Bang Theory,” and “Modern Family.” Check out “People” and “Sports Illustrated,” and even “USA Today.”

Honda may have had a slow October, the month that classically all new models are supposed to roll out to record-number sales, but they’re counting on “the Bolton” to close out the year in record style. What do you think of the new commercials? Spot-on or corny?

One of the Bolton-Honda videos accompanies this story (“With Love, from Bolton”). Click to listen. And you can dash, dance and prance around YouTube to find the other spots, which include “Special Time of Year,” “Snow is Gonna Blow,” “Spread Some Cheer,” “Snow is Falling.” And then smile as you watch all the personalized songs that Bolton sings for Honda to people who were lucky enough to get picked from Friday’s social media whirl, including “Ryan, Erdie, Di and Sharon, Raphaelle, Kurt, Bob....” And the hits, they just keep on coming! Merry Honda, y’all and to all, a good Bolton night.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I love the article Sylvia & as I've said many times, thanks for all articles.

Hi, can anyone tell if those songs Michael sings in those great Honda Commercials, are part of the new Christmas cd we have all been patiently waiting for quite a while now?   Well, yes or no, I guess we have to hope for Christmas of 2014, because I am sure all Christmas music for this year, is out by now.

MaryLynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service