My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep me posted Sylvie when you get the youtube commercial we don't have yet. Instead of help me rohnda it's help me Honda. heheheheh

Hi Robin, I keep checking sweetie. I could send you the link to the Blogspot page, but you'll need help to find it on the page, let me know girl. Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

HI ALL!  I SAW MICHAEL NEWEST HONDA COMMERCIAL ON TV YESTERDAY  I HAVE NOW SEEN ALL SIX COMMERCIALS  HERE ARE THE LINKS  THE FIRST IS THE NEWEST WHICH I DO NOT BELIEVE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE  THE SECOND IS ALL SIX OF THE COMMERCIALS  HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN ALL SIX COMMERCIALS

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/768p/2013-honda-civic-lx-clock-is-ticking-ft...

http://www.ispot.tv/commercial-search?path=&term=MICHAEL+BOLTON

GLORIA

Great find Gloria and love that one !!! :)    Thank goodness we now have the six !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Many thanks Gloria!

In Germany the Honda advertisement is not shown! Therefore, I am glad very much about your finding!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Gloria, thanks for making us aware of the 6th one. I still don't know where to click on that page to hear them, but I heard it last night on TV! Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thought I would post on here the pictures that Honda have released that go along with the commercial........

For Sylvie and Robin CA this commercial is a really good one for it is the end of the story.   Michael is sitting at a piano back in the cabin, which has got a beautiful big stone fireplace, where his introduction to the Happy Honda Days campaign began.   He is also back to "normal" as far as his appearance is concerned for in the other adverts....something I didn't point out to you...... he was made up to look slightly "ghost" like in that his hair and face make up all blended in to give him an almost ethereal appearance  because he was having a dream/fantasy about being in a Honda car dealership and now he is back to reality.  While he is singing what they have done is shown a picture of him from each of the other adverts.   It is well done and I would almost say I like it the best for Michael is acting well, apart from singing, because his expressions show that he is kind of sad to be back in reality where he realizes it was all a dream and I hope all those on Twitter who couldn't get that those adverts were dream sequences finally do and shut up complaining....oh boy the number of people whose heads that went right over....unbelievable and the number of times I felt like answering some of them BUT heard Michael's sound advice and didn't !!!! lol.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Many thanks for the putting and your description, Sylvia!

Best I like the second picture! It looks as if Michael felt his music with every fiber of his body!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Molto belle, nelle prime due l'espressione di Michael è veramente intensa, anche solo guardando la foto sembra di sentire la sua meravigliosa voce. 

claudia

Translation of what Claudia has said ..........

"Very beautiful, in the first two the term of Michael is really intense, even just looking at the photo seem to hear his wonderful voice."
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for sharing these pics...thet are AWESOME:)! Happy Honda Days all of you:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for the description, I had missed it earlier, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service