I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 8575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics and vidoes everyone! MB is really enjoying this and taking us all along on this great journey! I hope he stays on for a while, even if he doesn't win, just for a good while anyway!!!!! Never know what will happen as he gets better and better!!!!!
Robin :)
Hi JJ, just to let you know, this was on the show last night, the result show. You hear Michael in the beginning and say one line towards the end and that's about it. Some people seem to get more coverage than others. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for sharing here what the venue posted Gail.

Man, I hate to hear this and feel so bad for Michael as well as the fans going tonight. I hope he's better very, very soon..he's been going on warp speed for weeks, I guess it all finally hit him.. He needs some rest but has such a busy week ahead of him...

Robin in MD :)
Sounds like Michael needs some of 'The Brew', its made with honey, lemon juice, ginger, and as much Cayenne Pepper as one can stand. It sounds disgusting, but its a vocal remedy that Richard Marx swears by...
This is posted to the Gallo Center website...
Michael Bolton Concert Postponed

The Gallo Center for the Arts regrets to inform we have just learned that tonight’s season opening concert by Michael Bolton has been postponed. Mr. Bolton has contracted laryngitis and is unable to perform. At this time we are working with his management to determine a replacement concert date, ideally as soon as possible. The Center will notify you immediately when we know the date, and we hope that you will be able to join us for the rescheduled concert. We ask for your patience as we try to resolve this. If for any reason you will not be able to attend the rescheduled concert, the Gallo Center will issue you a full refund, or you may choose to have your purchase amount applied as a credit that you may use for a future ticket purchase. For more information, please call (209) 338-2100.

Please accept our apologies. We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience.
Looks like Michael isn't the only one:

AudrinaPatridge Just left the doctors I don't have strep!! Thank god!!:)... Just a virus that's going around scratchy throat/weak.. no bueno!! Gotta rest up
Oh no..... I hope the whole cast isn't sick...
Robin
Get well soon Michael :)
Love Dianna xxx
Ah ,his immune system must be down ,all this work cant be good for his health.Get well soon Michael.xx
I agree. Michael's running himself ragged. Phew. He makes me tired thinking of it. Get well soon, honey.

Love, Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA XO
aww poor Michael, hope he's not feeling too poorly and gets better really quickly.

Love Deb xx
I was sad to hear of Nichael's larryngitis but I'm weird. Wonder what his voice sounded like--if he had a voice. I know. I'm weird. I'd never wish larryngitis on him. Please don't think that. It's not fun. I think we've all had it at one time or other.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

My heart goes out to those attending that concert--especially those traveling a distance.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service