I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought maybe you knew something we didn't know, Juliet. :) :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Give me the gossip, girlfriend. :) :)
How do you know Juliett that it's on the Christmas CD. Is it out? Was it released?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA wants to know.
One friend said Michael looked Angry&she felt he shouldn't have said anything&that he was a cry baby. I told her I disagree respectfully. Or I disagree agreeablely.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Gail, It is great to see him getting such great publicity!!!
Robin :)
Great article Gail, thanks for posting the link. Michael did a fantastic job last night filling in for Susan Boyle. So happy to see he is back to doing what he loves most--singing.
Great Article Thanks Gail
Love Dianna xxx
aww Michael was just amazing singing on DWTS. Fantastic!!
Loved him singing this song!! I've played it over and over.
So hope it's on the studio album, love it!!

Love Deb xx
I hear you Debbie&Dianne. Hope that the song would be on one of his new CD'S. Still waiting for the Christmas CD.

Sorry Susan Boyle was sick but brovo Michael.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC_wlYfXDMM

Interesting too. The video says this:
H2653 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 100610
"DANCING WITH THE STARS" Partied after dark, while "Crazy Town's" Shifty got into a fight...
TOM BERGERON - Tom addressed the show and various topics of interest, including Michael Bolton returning to DWTS and facing Bruno.
FLORENCE HENDERSON - Talked about Bruno and Bolton, as well as her own experiences on the show and the highlights. Sweet lady.
CORKY BALLAS - Is there anyone more enthusiastic and fun-filled than Corky? Doubt it. Corky showed off some of his fantastic moves.
BRUNO TONIOLI and TERRI SEYMOUR - The beautiful Terri and controversial judge Bruno had a wonderful dinner. Bruno talked about his highly publicized disagreement / dispute with Michael Bolton and seeing him once again on the show. Bruno had interesting things to say about the matter.
Well done Michael I have now watched the show and you done as usual a great job.
Credit where credit is due and what a job 1 hour to make sure you didn't forget the song and I loved the choir that was cute.
Thanks Michael for being Michael
Love Dianna xxx
Access Hollywood had a little about MB on there tonight and he said backstage last night that he never sung the song before last night but he and Chelsie had warmed up and stretched to it in practice. When asked about talking with Bruno he said, he didn't think so, he was there to sing! Nice little piece and it showed him hitting the money note again during the performance!!!

GO Michael!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service