Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy, we have to stop meeting like this! lol No, Michael wasn't on yesterday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today. Gee Kathy, are you saying we should have been notified that Michael was on, just like we were for SNL? I guess I should shut up on that one though, because Gail had let us know he'd be there, just didn't give us an exact date so it's our own fault if we've missed it. Yes Oprah's show ends tomorrow, but the big star-studded surprise show has part 2 on today. I know I'll be watching. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

My husband taped it for me today, so I'll fast-forward to see if he was on today! I want Sylvie to get her Wish:!

She's has tried hard to get our message to him!  We could All be on Cloud Michael together!  He'll be there, and maybe he'll dress as a Pirate...LOL:)!  Kepping My Fingers Crossed!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Sylvie and Mary....I also taped Oprah and NO Michael. Wasn't that Rascal Flatts in the background though on stage when the show was over? Maybe I am confusing them with someone else :/ I am not an avid country music follower but I do enjoy their music :) Team-Dare we have to hope for a Michael guest appearance on Oprah's OWN shows. Those shows will become the substitute for all things Oprah because everyone will be having Oprah withdrawals...I KNOW I am!!!!!!!!! :(

The SNL videos are always a surprise...just the guest appearances on the show are known and publicized.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, does Oprah come on here at 3 on NBC? Also, I should have had my VCR set up for 5/7/11 since we were told May for SNL but Oops, I botched up there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I may send you a text about Oprah. I'm not a fan of hers. But. I'll drudge through anything to see MB.

Hi Robin R....Oprah comes on at 3 on ch 7 ABC!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

We need Michael on Live With Regis & Kelly!  He's going to be in NY at the Beacon Theater on June 19th.  Seems to make sense to me that he could be on their show on Monday, June 20th.  Michael Buble just did the Beacon and then LWR&K the next day.  They have had Josh Groban guest co-host twice just recently.  We need our Michael on LWR&K!  I send e-mails to the show and put it on their Facebook page regularly, even on Michael's too.  I hope somebody is paying attention out there!  It would be the perfect day for him to promote Gems!

Maybe no news is good news!  I'm still holding out hope!  Thanks for listening...

Diane

Hi Diane..it sure makes sense to me and I know Regis really likes Michael!!! I will hope for you that there is a last minute booking!!! Are you in the NY area? Or do you just want to see Michael on tv???? I understand...no explanation needed...LOL  Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy:

I live in southern New Jersey.  Not too far from NY.  Hey, I can get there if I need to and it sounds like I need to!

What fabulous news... more Michael all the time!  Yah!  Thanks for keeping those fingers crossed.

Diane

You NEED to get to NYC ASAP!!! LOL  Oh Diane I am sending you positive vibes in hopes you get to see Michael LIVE on the Regis show!!!! What an adventure that would be!! You must do your Bolton Duty and report back to us!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy:

I couldn't agree with you more!  I NEED to get to NYC ASAP!  (Or atleast on the 16th.)  I'm trying.

(With left hand on my stack of Michael Bolton CDs and cassettes, wearing my Michael Bolton t-shirt, and right hand raised) --

"I do solemnly swear that I will uphold my Bolton Duty to do whatever it takes to obtain tickets to the "Live With Regis & Kelly" television show on Thursday, June 16, 2011.  I will not stop at anything!  When I obtain the tickets, I will travel to New York City to witness the wonderful Michael Bolton, who will be appearing as a guest on "Live With Regis & Kelly".  I will thoroughly enjoy my time with Michael Bolton.  Listening and admiring him very carefully.  I will report back to all of the Bolton fans and Boltonnuts here on the forum and describe in great detail what I witness.  I agree to uphold my Bolton Duty and to do this in a quick and timely manner."

Thank you all for your support!  I'm trying and will keep you all posted on my progress!  I will conquer this challenge!

Diane

I love what you wrote there Dianne. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Amen to that Diane! lol Tough job but someone's gotta do it for the good of the people, right? :D Break a leg sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service