Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A little off topic but not completely .......please tune in to internet radio station Pulse 98.4fm on this link http://www.pulseonair.co.uk/ which gives you live access to what is on air.   Show I specifically want you to tune into is the Martin Gold Show at 6.00 p.m. tonight or 1.00 p.m. EST and 10.00 a.m. PST because this Wee One is going to be on in a phone in and I will try my best to mention a certain persons name.....wonder if you can all guess whose.....also too it will be interesting to see who can understand a word I say !!!!! LOL.   Please try and tune in and also hope those on the Continent can and will listen in too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and thank you for posting and letting us know :)).. I assume that will be at 12:00 central time but correct me quick before I miss this please. Oh boy....can't wait ;))))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Well don't if anyone did manage to tune in or not but I got through my live phone in....just....a bag of nerves before, during and after....OMG what a state for one woman and I kid you not !!! LOL   I did manage to mention Michael's name with prompting from DJ, Martin and I did get in bit about new CD release of UK version on 3rd February and Martin mentioned about Tour of UK next year and I believe I did say it was starting on 6th May and know for sure I did say it was in May.....it was all going so fast and his guest, who was doing the phone in, Scottie McClue, who is another DJ/radio personality, was chipping in too and when he heard where I live all he wanted to do was talk about it and make jokes especially about our weather......for he said he loves the locals attitude to the winds that we get for we have a gale blowing, where you can hardly stand up, and we call it a breeze and everyone gets blown across the water to the nearest island and we say it is a bit gusty.....it was really all quite funny.  Have to say I did wish them a Merry Christmas and I also wished all Bolton Buddies everywhere a Merry, Merry Christmas too. and I did say some may be listening in from the States with possibly CA and Oklahoma being represented,....I was determined to get that bit in and I just made it !!!! lol   A good experience and have to say I would do it again for at least second time round I would know what to expect and hopefully might be a bit more prepared or, at least, not freeze as much or get the script mixed up !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia...I am so happy for you that you had a great time with your interview....ALOT OF FUN !!!!;)))). Glad you were able to promote MB's UK version of the cd too....that is fantastic !!!!!! :)))))) Nice of you to mention we BB's and wish us a Merry Christmas and to you Wee One, as well :))). Unfortunately my Christmas with some family was moved up an hour so I missed out....hope you can post it for us or provide link to listen to. A VERY SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU....thanks for sharing your fantastic ecperience. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

That's cool Sylvia that you were on the radio!!!! Thanks for including the Bolton fans too... I'd love to hear you too if there is a link!!

Way to go!!

Robin in MD :)

Well done Sylvia, now if they made you nervous....LOL...my question is what are you going to do when you Meet Michael? You gotta get the nerves in tact, it happens so FAST:)! So keep practicing on these DJ's!!! It may help:)! This was very nice, thanks for sharing!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Am I missing something here? What's with the pictures from new York? Was Michael there or somethking & Sylvia, awesome about your radio interview. :)

Robin CA, it says exactly what it is with the pictures so don't know if you think there should be any more information for sorry but don't have any more than Michael was at the Opening of the Family Justice Centre in Manhattan, New York on 20th December and he gave a speech because a couple of the pictures show him behind the podium obviously talking.  We didn't know anything official about this it was picked up on Twitter where the various bodies involved with it tweeted pictures about the event.

What I can add is that it is a brand new building for construction was started just about year ago when go ahead was given for it and they hoped it would be opened by this year and also too it does now mean that every Borough within New York has a Family Justice Centre. 

Hope that info helps to clear things up for you Robin ?? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HI SYLVIA & ROBIN CA!  I WANT TO THANK SYLVLIA FOR ALL THE PICTURES AND INFO ON THIS EVENT   I LIVE JUST FIVE SHORT BLOCKS AWAY AND HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS EVENT  THE BUILDING IS NOT BRAND NEW BUT RENOVATED  THE BUILDING HAS BEEN THERE FOR MANY MANY YEARS  SINCE I WAS I CHILD  IT IS SURROUNDED BY COURTHOUSES AND ACROSS THE STREET FROM  FEDERAL PLAZA   I WILL VISIT THE CENTER SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE JUST TO SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE   I WISH THEY HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS 35 - 40 YEARS AGO   I DID NOT KNOW BACK THEN BUT I NOW REALIZED THAT MY MOTHER WAS A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF MY FATHER   I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAILS BUT IF MY FATHER HAD NOT DIE SUDDENLY I BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE LOST MY MOTHER FIRST AND GOD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN TO ME AND MY BROTHER  

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO   I HOPE THEY PUT OUT MORE INFO ABOUT THE FAMILY JUSTICE CENTERS SO THAT PEOPLE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP KNOWS THAT HELP IS OUT THERE

GLORIA

Gloria,  all I can say is that I'm glad you're aware of the center, so hopefully, if you happen to know of people who can use it, I'm sure you'll be the best spokesperson. :D Take care sweetie and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Thanks Gloria for coming in with the additional information and have brought link below over so that everyone can see how I arrived at conclusion it was new building when it does talk about "construction" and "breaking ground" for those to me are terms used in a new build but thanks again Gloria for me putting me right and just hope the Center is not used often but when used, is a wonderful place and sanctuary, for those that find themselves there.

Thanks again Gloria and for sharing about your personal life and do hope you have been, on the whole, able to put it well behind you.

Take care Gloria and hope, when it comes, 2014 proves to be the best year yet for you !!! :)

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

http://manhattanda.org/press-release/manhattan-family-justice-cente...

Thanks Sylvia about the new York event. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service