Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Sylvia! I am glad thus for you! A tweet from michael!!!JEAAAAH!!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Let pass me please! I must send very fast a Tweet to Sylvia!

Ready, steady, go!!!!

Created! Now I have time for the rest of the world again!!!

LOL Petra .....love it and thanks a million for giving me a good laugh this horrible Saturday afternoon in Scotland, rain, hail and thunder here right now and I have Michael singing loudly to beat it !!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Wee reporter, that was a great article...and that Smile on his face....Wow...from ear to ear:)! Thanks for sharing!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Many thanks Sylvia! You have told the interview vividly! It is a pity that I could not see it!

Yeah, Sylvia, you were very descriptive concerning the interview around the 25th. Thanks.

Hey Sylvia, I pray you get that awesome hut like the one the girl got on the show. Keep the faith, my friend, it could happen. It seems as if he really enjoyed himself in the UK. Some interviews I got to hear; others I didn't but oh! well! :))))) Thanks for all articles & pictures.

Sorry folks for I can't get the actual share facility for the section Michael is in to work for me for it is not transferring so please if someone else can it to work once they are in please transfer.    In the meantime if you go into the link below it will take you into the livestream RTE facility, scroll down until you see a heading saying "Latest Programmes" and the first in the line below that is the one from last night, 24th January, click on that and it will come up on the screen above.   It starts off with adverts which you can't stop and then on comes programme and if you go along on the time bar to 1hr 17 min up will come Michael Bolton.  Should say you do have to start the video playing by clicking on tool bar at foot.  It is up for 21 days to view.

http://www.rte.ie/player/gb/live/8/

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the info on the link Sylvia. Great show!!!!!!..MB did seem to have a great time.. The one gal with T Shirt I recognize, she and her friend I think used to post on here.. I saw their photo on FB..Nice for them getting to see him...They showed them on camera alot in the audience..

Robin in MD:)

Robin, cool recognizing the one girl with the t-shirt. Neat she's been @ various shows in the UK & maybe seen @ RAH.

I can't get the window on this one to open, Sylvia, neither of them,  but thanks.  It may be a problem with my device too.  Hugs,

Kathy T.  :)

Hey Kathy T. My phone won't open some of this stuff either, says too many windows open sometimes..I have a Samsung I think similar to what you have. My Kindle and the computer work usually ok tho..I hope you can get to see them...

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service