Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, what an article, thanks for sharing! Someone did upload the "winning softball" YouTube video in the video section of this site, wish it was possible to do the same with the "This is Michael Bolton" VHS... I know there parts of it on YouTube, but not the whole thing. I'll be honest Joy, I'm not 100% sure this article is completely serious, but I enjoyed it, thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Somewhere I do have the Michael soft ball game video. Wow! That goes back. Rhode Island's 3 hours ahead of me. I probably will miss it. If it's @ 8 their time or 8:30 it's like 5 or 5:30 my time. Wow! I remember once when Michael was interviewed on KOST in L. A., I stayed home from work & tuned it in as it was after 11 my time. Wow!

Robin R (CA)

If I am correct, I think we can use the link from the radio station to listen to the broadcast. Gail posted it. I wonder if we can get a better time frame of when the interview will take place? (5:30-10am) Let's hope it's a decent hour like after 8 or 9am!! In New Jersey I won't be able to get Rhode Island on a radio either. 

Joy ;)

NJ

Hey Joy, Thanks for the Nightcap:)! Too Cool...Loved It!!! Keep up the good work:)!

Good-nite All:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for posting all of this Joy...boy have you been at work...helped me forget about the weather I have grumbled at all day...you brought me a smile but speaking of Alex Rodriguez....he owns the apartment complex I live in and boy could he get an ear full from me on here :((((((...but this is not the place. I loved watching MB in all of these, Joy, thanks for the smiles it brought. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Ich weiß nicht, ob Interview schon hier eingebettet. Ich weiß auch nicht, wann das Interview durchgeführt wurde.

Interview Michael Bolton - Magic 105,4 (Length: 2 minutes, 4 seconds)

http://radioplayer.magic.co.uk/428/magic-meets-michael-bolton/

Petra Christine (Germany) 

Great find Petra because I couldn't find anything yesterday !!! :(    Thanks a million and will go and check Angie's page now because she has a book section on her own so maybe more on her own site.....ever hopeful !!! :)

Went in and checked and nothing yet but that short video was only uploaded yesterday so full interview might pop up today or tomorrow....a hour long interview definitely want to hear !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks a lot for the tip Petra. I'll look forward to the whole thing. Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

New article about Sam Bailey talking about her duet with Michael and it also contains the video we already have of him on the red carpet at the NTA's.

http://shows.stv.tv/talk-tv/262967-sam-bailey-reveals-album-tears-a...

Also picked up this tweet from Magic 105.4 which is the radio station in the UK where Michael did an interview whilst over here and think tweet is pretty self explanatory so anybody who is on Twitter and wants to take part in competition just go in and find them and retweet and follow

Magic 105.4@magicfm 3h

Retweet this and follow us for your chance to win a signed Michael Bolton squound mug! Closes 23.50 9/2/14

Just to say that Michael hasn't been on the Lite Rock show yet and nothing said about him being on but can tell you he was tweeting four hours ago !!! :)

Well show is finished and I only missed first hour and unless Michael was on then I never heard made mention of him so why she tweeted what she did yesterday ??????????? your guess is as good as mine......unless Michael can confirm that he was actually on about 5.30 a.m. ????

Hi Sylvia, well you would imagine that if there was an interview, that she would have mentionned it at least. I listened through the 8:00 hour but then my internet crashed. Let's hope we hear more soon. Thanks for your update, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

P.S.: Thanks for the latest article.

I have tweeted her on the tweet she put out about interview and have asked if in fact it is tomorrow, 6th, or if Michael was actually on !!  Have said any info would be glad of so will see if I get a response.  Checked to see actual time of tweet and she put it out 18 hours ago so on GMT that would have been 9.00 p.m. last night, 4th, so saying "tomorrow" that meant the 5th.....will wait and see and unless because of all the snow he hasn't got there and can say it is sounding bad for the 8th and his concert by the weather reports that she was giving all the time on the show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service