NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Astrid, ahhh thank you so much for posting all your yummy videos and thanks for the early morning goosebumps! lol Have a great day sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx
Awesome, Astrid about your reviews&don't worry about shouting. It's that adrenilin. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin,

I knew you would understand me ... LOL

Good night

Astrid

Astrid, I sent you an email but loved hearing your yells. Now, I have an idea as to how your voice sounds. I don't know about the visuals, but the sound was awesome. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi again,

here are the two pictures from the t-shirt Christine designed and which was our gift for MB.(front and back side). It has been described by wee Sylvia before ("From my Pink Ladies in Europe"/"Dresden, 6/24/2011" and now - with our signatures LOL.

Oh Astrid thanks so much for putting in those pictures - oh it looks so perfect with the signatures, absolutely fabulous and I bet Michael loved it !! :)   Thanks again Astrid !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Astrid for all the wonderful links and the picture of the shirt

Good Work it looks great

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

I still can recall your phone call with MB and enjoy your enthousiasm when he told you he would be back soon to Australia LOL

So thank you, thank you too LOL

Astrid

Thanks Astrid

Love Dianna xxx

Aw! I wish I had the opportunity to hear you Dianna on the show June 8th but I didn't. neat all that heard her. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Sylvia, your signature was missing LOL

Good night

Astrid

Maybe I will get to sign that t-shirt next year !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service