NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot Sylvia, I appreciate it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for any visuals descriptions. Love it. Cool about your photo of your son, Jacqueline. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Awesome photos. Once again, Sylvia, thanks for the descriptions. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Judith for putting them on facebook and Jaana for putting them her...We can see them bought lol but you can never see them enough.

Great pictures from a great duet...and 2 great people.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Wow...Michael really looks like he is enjoying himself!!! How sweet!! Thanks for the photos Jaana :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2011/08/14/singer-flies-th...

Singer flies the flag for abused women

MANTOMBI MAKHUBELE | 14 August, 2011 03:34
Women's champion Michael Bolton

He may be best known for his love songs, but Michael Bolton is also a champion of women's causes.

The Grammy Award-winning singer was in South Africa for two performances that coincided with Women's Day activities hosted by Sun International.

Speaking after a sold-out show at Carnival City in Brakpan, east of Johannesburg, Bolton said he was pleased that his visit had coincided with Women's Day.

He supports various charities catering for women and children affected by domestic violence, poverty, neglect and homelessness through Michael Bolton Charities Inc, which he founded 19 years ago.

''I was raised by a single mother and I have three daughters, so it does not take much to get me on board on issues of equality, safety and the protection of women," said the 58-year-old whose hits includeWhen a man Loves a Woman and I Said I Loved You But I Lied.

Bolton said international statistics on violence against women were heartbreaking.

''It is a human rights issue, and we are trying hard to express that violence against women is not an issue for the impoverished. The issue is also in the affluent areas ... these women are ashamed to report it because it threatens their way of living."

Voted People magazine's "Sexiest Man in his 50s" in 2010, he said he was now shifting his awareness campaigns to men so they would understand the need for "zero tolerance of violence against women".

''You cannot be a man if you are violent with a woman ... a real man stops it from happening if he is aware of it."

Thanks Gail, for finding this Great article! Michael is truly an All around nice guy! That's probably why he has the most Loyal Fan base:)!

He just Goes The Distance...and then some!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Gail, very cool article, thanks for posting and copying, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks a million Gail for finding and posting that article and what can you add to it except to say that last statement says it all and should become the campaign slogan for what is so desperately needed.....the education of men..... for the equality, rights and respect of women will never be a reality until the understanding by men is first achieved.....have always thought and believed that simply because there is no truer statement than:  "it's a man's world" !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Side note here....there is a new singing show here with Kareoke (sp?) singers and there is a gal who sang A Man's World and knocked it out of the park!!! It is a singing contest and then the winners go to the national contest. The first show was on Friday night and I can't remember the name of it!!! What's new???

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks for this great article and photo Gail.  So true, Michael is one of the good guys in this world..One of the many reasons we all love him as fans!!! It's the man behind the amazing voice and music!!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Praise God I haven't been a victim of physical abuse. Thanks Gail for the article. I know of a talk show host who is for the same thing being against violence to women. It's totally uncalled for. No one need to put their hands on anyone. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I've been to several of the MBC'S&Michael's this close for cancer charity events as well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service