NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Helena, Robin R, Sylvie and Meggy :)  It certainly is never a dull moment at Michael's concerts!! lol I have sooooo much fun each time and I thought it would be nice to thank him. I know Tom has a full heart of thanks for everything Michael has done for Ashley and I also know Tom will appreciate me passing the message on to Michael. Wow...how cool that Clint Eastwood will also be playing golf at Ojai....go ahead...MAKE MY DAY!!! Lol  Well that news just did!!! Hope Ashley, Tom and myself get a peek at him and Michael!!! What will be will be and I will appreciate and enjoy each moment. Good news on the fire front.....they returned Bob's engine crew back to his station!!! One less fire for now :) Thanks for all your kind words my dear Bolton Buddies!!!! Back to the good part...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Good news to hear on the fire front. Whew. kathy, have you ever gone to the Bob Hope golf classics in Palm Springs? I did in 2006-7-8. Just wondering. I wonder if Constance&Carol have as well. I've seen a Nancy Norma, Debbie from CO&others. Does anyone know June from Vegas&Wynona from CA? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin R.....no I have never been to any golf games with Michael playing. I know a Nancy from Thousand Oaks and I do know June and Wynona but haven't seen either one for quite a while. Have you?  It is too early for brush fires here. They usually appear in October with the Santa Ana winds....which I dread!!! This was certainly an early one and 2 other fires besides the main one in Agua Dulce :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No, I haven't seen June, Wynona, Nancy in eons. that's what I thought Kathy brush fires usualy start around October with the Santa Anna winds. Am I crazy but did I smell smoke from one of the fires yesterday? When those fires start, (sorry for being off topic)&when the smoke comes out, this girlfriend is inside. Bob has got to be commended for his work. he's special but :), I don't have to tell you that, do I kathy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Kathy I sure wish that I could write a review like the ones that you write. You could get a job as a critic you know! Seriously thank you so much for the thank you part  of your review. He really has been so nice to Ashley and I am so overwhelmed at what it has done for self appreciation. Michael Bolton whether he knows it or not has given her life a purpose. She not only loves his music and listens to it constantly but she is his biggest advocate for his Michael Bolton Charities and she is constantly telling people how much she loves being a part of helping Michael to help women and children who are victims of violence and who is better qualified than Ashley in that department. Anyway thank you and we love all of you fans and we will see you two on Friday afternoon. Dad &  Ashley

Well....my my....great minds think alike!!!! I just wrote a response to what people have been saying about my review and here you posted at the same moment!!! Love it. I just felt the timing was right to thank Michael here on the forum. Your thank you post was beautiful Tom and I certainly could not have wrote your beautiful words!!! This is beginning to sound like a Michael revival here now!!!! Safe travels Tom and let's hope these dang brush fires stay away so Bob can visit with all of us!!!!

Take care and get some sleep now!!! LOL

Waiting patiently for your arrival!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy

Tom is so right you are brillant at writing your reviews they are always so nice to read

Thank you

Love Dianna xxx

Hope the fires ease up real soon take care

Oh Tom i think Michael holds a little bit of his heart to your Ashley :)

I understand being a victim of abuse myself only too clearly and it's one of the reason I respect Michael as much as I do

So Michael I too would like to say Thank you for all you do to each and every one of us

Love Dianna xxx

Congratulation, Kathy !!

Thank you very very much for the review !!

Ivana

Gobsmacked again......Kathy I truly do believe you are the only person that can shut me up for five minutes with your reviews....hey if you wrote a book I could be quiet for hours !!! LOL.

All I can say is thank you Kathy and that sure ain't enough for such a wonderful review - do you know I could see those security guards and more importantly I could well see the dirty looks you were throwing them but much, much more importantly I could see Michael walking towards you, smiling and shaking your hand and as you say it doesn't matter what he does with the gift after for it is the giving that is important and even if under his breath he is saying: "not another one!" (or words to that effect ! lol)  you know too that moment of giving, is as precious to him as it is to you, for it is the significance it carries that means so much ! :) 

On the CD that the girl got signed was it "Michael Bolton" or "Everybody's Crazy" ??  ......... it really doesn't matter but absolutely wonderful for her and as you say Kathy I do hope she is a "lurker" and that she comes in and tells us her story ! :)

As for your wee, wee message to Michael - wow - you sure have earned the right to write that in here Kathy and I am so glad you included Ashley and Tom in your dedication and Ashley may be one of millions of poor unfortunate children but she is OUR one, she is a member of OUR Bolton Family, and we are all so proud of what that young lady has achieved and it has all come about through the love and support you have given her Tom and, in my book, that is not because of some innateness some people believe exists in the human race, it is because YOU are a very special man and we are all proud to have you in our Family !! :)

Am glad to hear too Kathy that things are looking better for Bob and his crew as far as the wild fires go because you remember we don't need or want any outside influences upsetting you this weekend for you have got to stay as focussed as Michael or else you might miss each other again !!!! LOL.

I should like to say to you all thanks for indulging me in my usual "ramblings" and be pleased for my two cats for at least their ears got peace for a short while and I think the goldfish is even smiling too !!!! LOL.

Last but by no means least you all have an absolute BLAST this weekend and I know Ashley will be in seventh heaven supporting such a wonderful cause as Michael's Charity because that is surely what it is a wonderful, wonderful cause - enjoy !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, Kathy keeps you quiet for 5 minutes but you certainly make up for it! :D Just teasing Sylvia but I know I'm gonna pay for saying that! lol Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The next time a parcel arrives at your door Sylvie and it has come all the way from Scotland just make sure it is not ticking because if it is I would hand it in to your neighbour !! LOL.   OMG though I can go on, can't I ??? LOL.   Wonder if that has got anything to do with the fact that I live with two cats and a goldfish for although there are plenty of "fish in the sea" there isn't one daft enough to want his hearing damaged !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service