NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Karen, Elizabeth did a great job getting the photo!!  I am glad she was able to get it for ya, as I was too busy looking at him when he came back to get your flower!!  I couldn't take my eyes off of him when he is that close!!!!  LOL!! I posted my picture that my hubby took, if you did not see it, I also put it in the gallery.  I think we all had a great time, and it was nice meeting up with you and Elizabeth! Hope we get to do it again sometime!

Kerie

LOVE the flower photo!!!! How sweet of your husband to catch that special moment!!!! LOVE it Kerie!!! Our husband's are the best sports!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Karen and Kerie,

Absolutely love the t-shirts and love too that girls so young can be so inspired and so full of fun and joy at a concert to see Michael - lovely to see and so glad you shared that picture with us - hope too that Michael did spot them .....with smiles and t-shirts as "big" as theirs difficult to miss !!!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

hey to all,  this is our review by meggy...i know you all are awaiting our review so here goes nothing....we left the house around 2:30 to scout it all out...we hung out by the stage door and the bus for a couple of hours...when we were walking we walked right by sarah mcglocklin (i know i totally mispelled her name) me and mom went to hardrock and she got that drink...then we went back because it was getting near 6 and the show started at 7....we went ahead and circled the building just incase but no luck so we headed into the building...i freaked out because they said no flash was to be used during the show and i heard there was to be no standing so when i told mom she had a cow...she was ready to get a refund because whats a concert where u can't stand besides opera or a play....so they told us there shouldnt be a problem so we went ahead and went back in and took our seat...as always michael put on one heck of a show....i think him and one of his dancers was getting a kick out of watching me because during "i hope its too late" i was doing the dancers hand motions and i was the only person standing up in the audience...we sat down for some of the songs but when he came back on stage wearing tshirt and jeans....that meant to me hey lets have fun sooo i stood for the remainder of the show...ladies behind were soooo mad....people a few rows back were saying ppl in front sit down....i was like people in back stand up....im sorry but during steel bars and time love and tenderness im not sitting...sorrrrryyyyyy :)  then he was talking about his upcomming cd and how he is collaborating with artists and i yelled our rascal flatts :) and he was like yes like rascal flatts....mom was doin the half sit....cause she didn't want to make the ones that want to sit the whole time mad....but she had a good time...during tl&t and steel bars there were moments where he would stare at me and sing along with me...but there's more....sooo we had a great time at the show....but it was over too soon left wanting more michael....mom had a homemade gift that she wanted to give to michael so the first person she went to was ryan (the guitarist) because he was the first one out...and mom took it upon herself to take the moment and run with it...she was afraid she wasnt going to get to give it to mb...so she trusted ryan with it and she walked by his side up to the bus and he said he'd give it to him.....so we are still standing in front of the stage door (thanks gail) and we hung out there for about an hour...we were some of  the first to get there..all together there was probably 20-25 fans out there....saw some familiar faces...so yep the M&M girls were there :) but here's the ending...we are at the backdoor and stayed...there was about 6 big security guards plus his people...and wouldn't ya know it Michael came out....mom yelled "Michael I have a Sharpie" and he motioned "just a minute"  we waited...and the guards said that he was only to givve one autograph per person...and mom  had him sign his Secret Kingdom book...and she asked him to sign it to me...he asked where she wanted i signed and she said wherever you want....and as he was signing she used that time to talk to him without rushing it..somehow she managed to introduce us...give him his book and tell him how my name was spelt...and as he was signing she told him about me being age 7 and 10 at the last two of his concerts and now I'm 25....she thanked him and said "I want to give a shout out to your fan club (this site) they are all really nice i enjoy it" and he replied "i'll tell gail" and i was like "okay :)"  im soo proud she kept it together...i wish i could say the same...cause it was my turn next and i didnt have anything to sign...i felt sooo stupid so i just asked him for a handshake..and i kinda whispered "can i please have a picture" and his bodyguards were like "No! he can't take pictures he cant get out of the car it's too cold...you look cold yourself you should go home and get warm" and i dont think Michael was okay with that so he said "Can someone please take this girl's picture for her" and he was very specific telling them to make sure they could see my face in it and stuff...such a nice man :)  and then i started tearing up so i said thank you and shook his hand again and walked away....embarassed lol....so that's our review first time giving a review like this soooo we hope you all enjoy reading this and are looking forward to reading your comments and or questions :)

Have a great day :)

~M&M girls :)

What can I say but awesome awesome awesome.

Boltonnnut from L. A. CA

I'm glad for the both of you. See, Patience is a virtue. Do you have a setlist?

ABSOLUTELY delightful Meggy and of course Mom too!!!! I loved all your descriptions!!! I can't even tell you Meggy how hard it is for me to sit through SB and TLT!!! I chair dance like a fool if no one is standing!! LOL I am soooo glad you both stayed persistent and got everything you wanted to make your concert so memorable. And THANK YOU very much Meggy for mentioning to Michael how GREAT THIS FORUM IS!!!!! Shout out to Gail and her professionalism and caring so much to make THIS forum such a success!!!!! We all are definitely a positive team here!!! You definitely were Michael mesmerized Meggy!!!!! Cheers to the M&M's!!!!

kathy and LAFD Bob 

I agree Kathy. Thanks to Gail&all of her professionalism. Here here to everyone. Glasses clink with iced tea as I'm a tea aholic. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow M&M sounds like you had a fab time.So glad Michael spent some time with you  and you got your book signed.Well done for shouting out to him .Cant wait to see pics .We can feel your excitement from here xx 

Hi Meggy and Mary, I'm so glad to hear you had such a fun time and got to see MB after and get something autographed to boot!! What a wonderful added bonus. How did your pic turn out Meggy? I hope the person that took it got it ok..  I bet you and your mom were so excited.. Sounds like the show rocked and you all had a wonderful night!! Way to go!! I am so glad...Awww thanks for mentioning this site too. That's great..

I bet he does tell Gail too!!!

Gotta run to work. Glad you had a great night! Hope to see some pics!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Meggy and Mary,

Did not expect to see a review from the M&M's this morning but how glad I am to have just read it - a wonderful review...well done you Meggy !!! :)

I got a little lost part of the way through, for was it not supposed to be mom up dancing and you, Meggy, telling her to sit down and behave herself - WHAT happened !!!! lol   GO girl GO - that is what happened !!! :)   So, so glad you both had a fantastic time - well, well deserved and I am going to use the American idiom - AWESOME - that you got to meet Michael....beautiful to hear that that dream came true - beautiful !!!

You do not mention but I presume, if I can presume, that your profile picture may, just, have been taken last night - well done you - it is beautiful and I will tell you now I am going to "pinch" that little picture and it is going in my "private" album and it's title will be ...M& M ....

Can I ask you if you have seen a picture that was brought over from Facebook last night of the theatre - it is about a couple of pages back now - wondered if you could spot yourselfs in it and if you wouldn't mind putting a little marker where you are !!

Thanks again for a wonderful review - lovely to read !   VBG.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Meggy and Mary, ah baby girl, I’m so happy for you both! Your concert sounds like it was everything you wanted it to be and more! So how did it feel being all grown-up now and being sung to by Michael Bolton? :D I’m so glad to hear you both had so much fun! Love the attitude of “people in the back stand up!” lol Did Michael give any more details about the new album? Did he sing “Hallelujah” or the favorites you were hoping for? What can you tell us about the setlist? Mary, I am so proud of you that you dared to go ahead and did talk to Michael and I’m sure he’ll love your scrapbook! And Meggy, you did great: he still signed the book for you, didn’t he? See, I told you it would all work out!  God bless his heart for insisting on the picture and being so caring… I’m so happy for you both, thank you so much for sharing, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

How about that!!! Persistence paid off!   I'm so glad you and Mary had such a wonderful time!! Not only did you help get the word out and fill the venue you got your autograph and handshake!!  Can't wait to see that picture that was taken!! Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service