NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin!

You got great seats!  Bet yours were face value!  See you tonite!

Carole

I wish everyone who is going to the concert tonight to have a great and stunning eavning..I know you will.
And make lotttttts of pictures so we can enjoy also a little.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

I wish you were with us too everyone but I'll be thinking of all of you.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Have an amazing time tonight Robin, Kathy and Bob. Excited for you all. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Will be thinking of you all enjoying yourselves, have the best time.

Love Deb xx

Haven't been on here much have a bit to catch up on but

I want to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful valentine's concert

I think it will be a vey special one :)

Enjoy

Love to you all Dianna xxx

Hi Carol, Glad to hear another fan is attending the show!! Yes, please report back to us afterwards!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Everyone,

Here I am. Flying high. Where do I start? First, my rides worked out splendidly. Whew. I got to have dinner with Robiin from M.D.'S friends. I didn't know if I should mention them or not but we had a blast reminesing. We haven't seen one another in a while. Then, we went to the concert&I did purchase a t-shirt. Kenny G. had if you purchase 2 items, participate in a drawing, one would win one of his saxophones. I, of course, didn't participate. Kenny performed first&though I'm not a Kenny fan, he was good. His voice is oh! so! pleasant.

I saw Kathy&Bob at the Hard Rock Cafe where we had dinner and it was brief. Sorry folks I'm going here, there&everywhere with subject matters but I'm flying high. I haven't touched the ground yet. Michael's show was good. I'll give the list in a bit. Security was a real buttinski that's for sure though we did go up. Kenny did do 2 songs--the last 2. I cried on the last one. I met Bob, Kathy, Cindy, her friend Janet&this other lady pam. Of course, Robin's 2 friends. I had a lovely time&Michael did hold my hand. During the show I said, "Hey Michael. Happy birthday." He thanked me. He was awesome, of course. Now for the songs:

To Love somebody

Sittin' on the dock of the bay

said I loved you but I lied

I hope it's too late

You don't know me

Sweet Home Chicago

it'ssummer time

For once in my life

that's life

Pardon spelling but Nesumdorma

Michael Linkton's "You&I"

WAMLAW

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends

Time Love&Tenderness

Michael&Kenny did Georgia

How am I suppose to live without you

Then, Kenny&Michael did Lean on Me.

boy, did I cry or what. Love that song. Pardon any errors but I'm flying high. Now, let's hope Janet, Cindy, Carole, Bob&Kathy as well as Robin's&my 2 friends took pictures because this girlfriend sure didn't.

I wrote a novel. Take care.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA summer time

Sounds fab Robin.So glad everything worked out and you got to catch up with friends and other forum members.Cant wait to see photos and rest of the reviews.Enjoy the cloud 9 feeling ,that can last a long time after .xx

Thank you Robin for your enthusiastic and great review!

I'm so happy for you that you've had such a wonderful evening!

Cherish the memories!!!

Take care!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Hi Robin,

so glad that you had a great time... What was Georgia like ... like former times ?

Thank you for sharing

Astrid

Astrid, he was calmer on "Georgia" but he's 20 years older too. :D but honey, he was totally awesome.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin, CA

Oh Robin, I am so, so pleased for you sweetheart, what an absoultely wonderful time you must have had by the excitement, joy and happiness your review expresses.  I do hope too that Kathy got some beautiful pictures but you did take pictures Robin - you took those that will be imprinted in your mind forevermore - those that are far more precious than anything contained on photographic paper!  If that was a novel you wrote - it is a best seller - thank you for it and for your thoughtfulness in sharing your fantastic experience with us - THANK YOU Robin ! 

Take care my dear wee friend.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service