NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary..I bet you danced freely and never had to look back!!!! I also impulsively just want to jump right up when he comes on stage. Some times I do stand and give Michael my own ovation when he starts the concert :) Just because I can...lol Don't get me started on computer knowledge...I have none. Most ladies on here are pros so if you have ANY questions at all....someone will definitely help you any time! You are NOT crazy...simply Michael Mesmerized!!!! We ALL are so just join the group. I love your name...it is my mom's name and her birthday is Saturday...but sadly she passed last Feb :(  So I think it is sooooo sweet that you and Meggy are sharing these wonderful concert memories together. I did take my mom to one Michael concert and she had a blast. Several ladies here have taken their mom's to a Michael concert also so you M&M's are a perfect fit here!!! Definitely get ready for your next concert. Just one will NEVER be enough...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,

This was our 3rd concert. The last 2 we're when Meg. was 7 & 10. I told Michael that, too!

I told him Meghan was now 25. I think he understood:)!

If & when he comes back here, we will go see him! That's for sure!

Have a great day:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Well as they say Mary...the third one is the charm!!!! Twas your lucky charm i'd say!!!! lol Start saving because Michael will be back with his new cd!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

See Mary. I told you. You brought her up. You brought her up right. I love it. She went to a Michael concert when she was  7&10.

Mary&Meggy, I do feel your excitement, emotion&tears&I love it. I wish I could give yawl a hug but here's an email hug. xox

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'll bet there isn't anyone dummer than me when it comes to computers. :))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin from CA, you’re not dumb, just inexperienced and you’re managing just fine, plus you’ve learned a lot since you’ve started. Besides, you can’t be dumb, you’re my friend! :D Take care girlfriend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Mary, I do understand the emotion. Never be ahsamed of tears. I'm probably the easiest cry baby out here. Robin In MD,&Kathy have seen me cry. All I have to do is hear an unexpected song like in 2003 in Elmira NY, Michael did Drift Away. I screamed, Stood on my chair almost&cried like a baby. So, yeah, I understand excitement&emotion.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy, I can appreciate the advice about replying&I'm probably all over the place.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I see you cruising around Robin R...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hope my responses are in their right places.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I don't care if my hand hurts, i want to at least get caught up for these last several days.

Amen Kathy&everyone. Thank you Robin from MD starting this thread.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service